Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Stars spill what they're thankful for

If you’ve been tuning into Disney XD lately, you definitely know all about “Pranksgiving.” So tonight, you can “give pranks” and tune into the two new hidden camera...

I'm sure that this Thanksgiving you are thankful for this Earth! Join my club if you want green ideas to help us clean our world.

by IvylouGirl on 11/24/2012 2:02:24 PM

by IvylouGirl on 11/24/2012 1:59:26 PM

Hey! Join my Life at School club! Most positions open!

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 2:47:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
THere is this one girl in my school (lets call her N) that is always nasty to me and acts like im in the way of everything in her life. However, her parents and my parents are really good friends now, so whenever they see N they want me to go over and start talking. Ive tried that but she just doesnt know how to communicate with other people

Hey girl,

Maybe there's something going on with her that's causing her to act that way. Have you tried going the extra mile, maybe putting yourself in her shoes? It's easy to judge behavior when we can't understand it, but there may be underlying factors at play here. At the end of the day though, you can't be expected to be nice to someone that doesn't treat you just as nicely. The next time she gives you a problem ask her politely to stop, if she doesn't? Just walk away. Sometimes walking away without saying anything can have a larger effect on someone that nasty words. Good luck! xoxo

alexis g.

by Ash166 on 11/20/2012 9:49:08 AM

I am most thankful for my family this holiday season.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:08:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So me and this guy have been best friends since 5th GRADE, so it's not like us hanging out is something weird, and he has a girlfriend, but I have a huge crush on him but i would NEVER EVER EVER do anything to try to hit on him while he has a gf. Well, I just got back from hanging out with him and we were in his room and he started tickling me, and then the next thing I knew we were making out. I feel so horrible right now I can't describe it, idk what to do honestly. I feel so bad like I just killed someone idk, I swear I didn't want it to happen, it just did and idk what to do now, any advice? Thank you.

Hey girl, that's tough! First of all, you and the guy need to talk about it and not just ignore it. Maybe this discussion is you talk and agree it was a mistake in the moment, and it's not going to happen again. But you need to establish that a) you're both not telling, b) it was a mistake and c) it's not happening again. Have that discussion and then let it go.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cheerfulcheer on 11/19/2012 8:01:29 PM

I'm thankful for everything I have but i'm most thankful for my friends, family, food, and dance class. Smile

by hmeyer on 11/19/2012 7:53:49 PM

ok so my question is: what the heck is mod???!!! i only did the thing at the top cuz everyone else does i but im really new so... ya. thanks!!

Hey girl, mod is moderator. GL mods answer your advice Qs and keep an eye on all comments coming on the site to make sure they follow site rules.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by holster63 on 11/19/2012 7:37:45 PM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:22:55 PM

LOL, my thanks giving was in october!

by ColosalMascara on 11/19/2012 6:30:07 PM