9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

The 2012 AMAs: Did you watch?

The biggest names in music were in attendance last night at the 2012 American Music Awards. Did you tune in to watch? Whether it was P!nk’s jaw...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:15:39 AM

Why didn't One Direction get anything? Why did Beiber get awards???? Grrr...

by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:31:02 PM

Sorry girlies, but I'm NOT a Directioner, so i'm rather glad they didnt receive any titles! Don't get me wrong, they have amazing style, but they're just not my "cup of tea." No pun intended!

by the_girl_in_goal on 12/17/2012 6:04:16 PM

*Gasp* One Direction didn't win anything? That's crazy talk!!!

by loveicepops on 11/28/2012 7:26:25 PM

Totes unrelated but I needed to ask: Who else is a K-Pop fan here on Girlslife? Just asking out of curiosity. Go to my profile, which I've updated and you will see that I am. (I have been for 4 years!)I want to meet K-Pop fans of all backgrounds!!!

by drama_mama12 on 11/27/2012 4:26:31 PM

I feel bad for directioners everywhere!!!! even though I'm not OBSESSED with 1d, I still like them and it would be cool to see them win!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/23/2012 10:37:19 AM

Darn One Direction didnt win anything!!! Come on Directioners we can do better that that!!!! Oh well. Is it just me or is this wierd... One Direction is a Irish/British boy band but they were nominated for the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS. Is that not just a little strange. I am so thankful for One Direction!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/22/2012 11:42:42 AM

What?!?! One Direction didn't win anything and JB did??? I can't believe it...1D is way better than JB. Oh well, they're still amazingg.

by silverr323 on 11/21/2012 1:26:50 PM

When i watched the amas i was 100 percent sure One Direction were gonna win New artist of the year but they didnt so I was extremely mad -.- They should have won all the ones they were nominated for. -.-

by monkeyga on 11/21/2012 12:23:18 PM

I'm happy Rihanna and Beyonce and Katy Perry won. They are some of my favorite singers.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/20/2012 3:17:15 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.