5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

The 2012 AMAs: Did you watch?

The biggest names in music were in attendance last night at the 2012 American Music Awards. Did you tune in to watch? Whether it was P!nk’s jaw...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:15:39 AM

Why didn't One Direction get anything? Why did Beiber get awards???? Grrr...

by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:31:02 PM

Sorry girlies, but I'm NOT a Directioner, so i'm rather glad they didnt receive any titles! Don't get me wrong, they have amazing style, but they're just not my "cup of tea." No pun intended!

by the_girl_in_goal on 12/17/2012 6:04:16 PM

*Gasp* One Direction didn't win anything? That's crazy talk!!!

by loveicepops on 11/28/2012 7:26:25 PM

Totes unrelated but I needed to ask: Who else is a K-Pop fan here on Girlslife? Just asking out of curiosity. Go to my profile, which I've updated and you will see that I am. (I have been for 4 years!)I want to meet K-Pop fans of all backgrounds!!!

by drama_mama12 on 11/27/2012 4:26:31 PM

I feel bad for directioners everywhere!!!! even though I'm not OBSESSED with 1d, I still like them and it would be cool to see them win!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/23/2012 10:37:19 AM

Darn One Direction didnt win anything!!! Come on Directioners we can do better that that!!!! Oh well. Is it just me or is this wierd... One Direction is a Irish/British boy band but they were nominated for the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS. Is that not just a little strange. I am so thankful for One Direction!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/22/2012 11:42:42 AM

What?!?! One Direction didn't win anything and JB did??? I can't believe it...1D is way better than JB. Oh well, they're still amazingg.

by silverr323 on 11/21/2012 1:26:50 PM

When i watched the amas i was 100 percent sure One Direction were gonna win New artist of the year but they didnt so I was extremely mad -.- They should have won all the ones they were nominated for. -.-

by monkeyga on 11/21/2012 12:23:18 PM

I'm happy Rihanna and Beyonce and Katy Perry won. They are some of my favorite singers.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/20/2012 3:17:15 PM