7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

The 2012 AMAs: Did you watch?

The biggest names in music were in attendance last night at the 2012 American Music Awards. Did you tune in to watch? Whether it was P!nk’s jaw...

WHOA!!!!!! I just heard JB and SG bak together!! RLY?! ALREADY?!!!!!! I'm gonna wait till they give the info...(im on the radio) Nvm, dis song is too long to wait 4

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 1:11:15 PM

every time GL chooses 1D, Justin wins...GO JB! But im pretty surprised 1D won nothing... i thought there were more directioners than beliebers. OH WELL!!! (At least Lady Gaga didn't win anything, well she wasn't even chosen.. HAHA)

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 1:07:43 PM

I'm not gonna lie... I expected (And wish) that One Direction would win! Oh well, I love those boys! Smile <3

by 89beautygirl on 11/20/2012 1:07:36 PM

Obviously, there were 50 million beliebers voting and like 10 directioners...the only way 1D is going to get us all to vote is if Niall Twitcams again and tells us to ;)

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/20/2012 9:33:27 AM

1D won none! Frown and for favorite female country artist I loved ALL the nominees. I like Taylor Swift and everything but Carrie Underwood should have won with her song Blown Away!

by lex1 on 11/19/2012 10:42:36 PM

I can't believe one direction didn't win any of the awards they were nominated for Frown

by helloimawkward1 on 11/19/2012 10:01:48 PM

I was hoping Justin Bieber, One Direction, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Gotye won last night.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:14:18 PM

What the heck is he wearing?!

by mintytcc on 11/19/2012 8:47:05 PM

I can't believe that ID didn't win any awards!!! Frown

by Roselyn475 on 11/19/2012 8:42:33 PM

i wish selena was at the ama's ..
it was sad noticing justin winning all the awards and having such a great night while selena was nowhere in sight

by michipie205 on 11/19/2012 8:34:21 PM