12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

The 2012 AMAs: Did you watch?

The biggest names in music were in attendance last night at the 2012 American Music Awards. Did you tune in to watch? Whether it was P!nk’s jaw...

MOD I really like this guy (I bet you haven't heard that one before Laughing) Word going around is that he likes me back. However, his parents are super famous and filthy rich. If I start dating him, I don't want anyone to think I'm just dating him for his money, fortune, and fame. I just want to date him for his great humor, smile, and personality..NOT MONEY! What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, who cares what others think? Let people talk. What matters is he knows you love him for all those things. Tell him and show him and others will catch on too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/19/2012 6:31:43 PM

GO LINKIN PARK
anyone can join my club , Linkin Park

by paramorefan123 on 11/19/2012 6:18:25 PM

How did Justin Bieber beat One Direction???!!! The world is coming to an end.

by purplehippies on 11/19/2012 6:12:50 PM

I'm so glad one direction didn't win anything, but I'm a little disappointed in GL for picking Nicki Minaj for some of the things

by cheesybes98 on 11/19/2012 6:00:01 PM

GO LINKIN PARK!!!!!

by kiwi116 on 11/19/2012 5:38:42 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:31:17 PM

ONE DIRECTION DIDNT WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so sad...

by bking62 on 11/19/2012 5:04:25 PM

For favorite band, duo, or group for pop/rock I think Fun should have won! Also, for favorite female artist in pop/rock
Nicki Minaj should have won because Katy Perry has only come out with 2 songs this past year and Nicki Minaj came out with a BUNCH! But for overall artist of the year, Taylor Swift should have won!!

by swimchickliz on 11/19/2012 4:10:05 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 3:39:23 PM