2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 10 gals strut in style with a pair of Airwalk’s Parker shoes: http://t.co/exBiydHo2V

2 HOURS AGO Safari style: These animal-print kicks will make your outfit fiercely fashionable: http://t.co/e07eA8XXAd #GLfashion

5 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

COMMENTS

The 2012 AMAs: Did you watch?

The biggest names in music were in attendance last night at the 2012 American Music Awards. Did you tune in to watch? Whether it was P!nk’s jaw...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:15:39 AM

Why didn't One Direction get anything? Why did Beiber get awards???? Grrr...

by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:31:02 PM

Sorry girlies, but I'm NOT a Directioner, so i'm rather glad they didnt receive any titles! Don't get me wrong, they have amazing style, but they're just not my "cup of tea." No pun intended!

by the_girl_in_goal on 12/17/2012 6:04:16 PM

*Gasp* One Direction didn't win anything? That's crazy talk!!!

by loveicepops on 11/28/2012 7:26:25 PM

Totes unrelated but I needed to ask: Who else is a K-Pop fan here on Girlslife? Just asking out of curiosity. Go to my profile, which I've updated and you will see that I am. (I have been for 4 years!)I want to meet K-Pop fans of all backgrounds!!!

by drama_mama12 on 11/27/2012 4:26:31 PM

I feel bad for directioners everywhere!!!! even though I'm not OBSESSED with 1d, I still like them and it would be cool to see them win!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/23/2012 10:37:19 AM

Darn One Direction didnt win anything!!! Come on Directioners we can do better that that!!!! Oh well. Is it just me or is this wierd... One Direction is a Irish/British boy band but they were nominated for the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS. Is that not just a little strange. I am so thankful for One Direction!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 11/22/2012 11:42:42 AM

What?!?! One Direction didn't win anything and JB did??? I can't believe it...1D is way better than JB. Oh well, they're still amazingg.

by silverr323 on 11/21/2012 1:26:50 PM

When i watched the amas i was 100 percent sure One Direction were gonna win New artist of the year but they didnt so I was extremely mad -.- They should have won all the ones they were nominated for. -.-

by monkeyga on 11/21/2012 12:23:18 PM

I'm happy Rihanna and Beyonce and Katy Perry won. They are some of my favorite singers.

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/20/2012 3:17:15 PM

WHOA!!!!!! I just heard JB and SG bak together!! RLY?! ALREADY?!!!!!! I'm gonna wait till they give the info...(im on the radio) Nvm, dis song is too long to wait 4

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 1:11:15 PM

every time GL chooses 1D, Justin wins...GO JB! But im pretty surprised 1D won nothing... i thought there were more directioners than beliebers. OH WELL!!! (At least Lady Gaga didn't win anything, well she wasn't even chosen.. HAHA)

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 1:07:43 PM

I'm not gonna lie... I expected (And wish) that One Direction would win! Oh well, I love those boys! Smile <3

by 89beautygirl on 11/20/2012 1:07:36 PM

Obviously, there were 50 million beliebers voting and like 10 directioners...the only way 1D is going to get us all to vote is if Niall Twitcams again and tells us to ;)

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/20/2012 9:33:27 AM

1D won none! Frown and for favorite female country artist I loved ALL the nominees. I like Taylor Swift and everything but Carrie Underwood should have won with her song Blown Away!

by lex1 on 11/19/2012 10:42:36 PM

I can't believe one direction didn't win any of the awards they were nominated for Frown

by helloimawkward1 on 11/19/2012 10:01:48 PM

I was hoping Justin Bieber, One Direction, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Gotye won last night.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:14:18 PM

What the heck is he wearing?!

by mintytcc on 11/19/2012 8:47:05 PM

I can't believe that ID didn't win any awards!!! Frown

by Roselyn475 on 11/19/2012 8:42:33 PM

i wish selena was at the ama's ..
it was sad noticing justin winning all the awards and having such a great night while selena was nowhere in sight

by michipie205 on 11/19/2012 8:34:21 PM

MOD I really like this guy (I bet you haven't heard that one before Laughing) Word going around is that he likes me back. However, his parents are super famous and filthy rich. If I start dating him, I don't want anyone to think I'm just dating him for his money, fortune, and fame. I just want to date him for his great humor, smile, and personality..NOT MONEY! What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, who cares what others think? Let people talk. What matters is he knows you love him for all those things. Tell him and show him and others will catch on too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/19/2012 6:31:43 PM

GO LINKIN PARK
anyone can join my club , Linkin Park

by paramorefan123 on 11/19/2012 6:18:25 PM

How did Justin Bieber beat One Direction???!!! The world is coming to an end.

by purplehippies on 11/19/2012 6:12:50 PM

I'm so glad one direction didn't win anything, but I'm a little disappointed in GL for picking Nicki Minaj for some of the things

by cheesybes98 on 11/19/2012 6:00:01 PM

GO LINKIN PARK!!!!!

by kiwi116 on 11/19/2012 5:38:42 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:31:17 PM

ONE DIRECTION DIDNT WIN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so sad...

by bking62 on 11/19/2012 5:04:25 PM

For favorite band, duo, or group for pop/rock I think Fun should have won! Also, for favorite female artist in pop/rock
Nicki Minaj should have won because Katy Perry has only come out with 2 songs this past year and Nicki Minaj came out with a BUNCH! But for overall artist of the year, Taylor Swift should have won!!

by swimchickliz on 11/19/2012 4:10:05 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 3:39:23 PM

OMG ONE DIRECTION DIDN'T WIN?! WWWHHHHHYYYYYYY

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:30:28 PM

i luv tay and all but she just isnt as country. carrie so should have gotten that award Frown

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/19/2012 3:29:32 PM

I'm soo bummed that 1D didn't win anything! Seriously! They are amazing and talented. Congrats to the other though Smile I watched the whole thing and I really loved PSY's performance Smile If you didn't watch this you really missed out.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 3:21:41 PM

My picks:
Drake
Fun.
Neither! I don't like any of these.... I guess if I have to pick, Usher
Kelly Clarkson has the most talent, but Katy Perry has more relatable songs(in my opinion, of course)
Fun.
Up all night
Taylor Swift
Drake
Rihanna
Linkin park all the way!!!!!
I wish GL would have picked there actual faces, not just the fads that come and go,(Justin Bieber one direction actually has talent!)

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/19/2012 3:17:12 PM