8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The silliest viral vids we're thankful exist

We’re so pumped for Turkey Day this week that we just can’t stop thinking about all the things we’re thankful for. Over the past year or so...

how else would we know the days of the week? lol.Do you like to read? Do you like to be yourself and be creative? Then I have the perfect club for you- Ravenclaw girls! You do not have to like the harry potter books- Ravenclaw is a personality! all positions are open, and id love to have more than one person in the club lol! and it also doubles as a advice/book suggestion club..

by Zepfergirl on 11/20/2012 5:48:33 PM

WILL EVERYBODY JUST LISTEN TO ME PLZ? Frown
I know you've seen those regular comments with oh join my club blah blah blah which is so ironic that my good friend lisseniere's club chatting room. She doesn't get on GL anymore so she told me to take over, it would mean a lot for you to join, I hope you've read this and will join, I promise to get on everyday no matter with school or wat, I'll help you with anything and I ain't lying! Smile I want my friend to be happy to know that this club is in good hands so it would mean the world if a bunch of girls join to show appreciation that you care. I care for my friend lisseniere and I hope you do to! Laughing Thanks 4 reading this even if you don't end up joining I'm happy you read this and thought it through. Thank you and all the best in your life!

by Susmita24 on 11/20/2012 5:09:37 PM

Thank you so much GL these vids made my day! Laughing

by physicschick on 11/20/2012 4:23:14 PM

Awwwwww so cute! Loved the kids at the end, so sweet.

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/20/2012 3:39:45 PM

I WANT MY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!

by carinaamina on 11/20/2012 3:01:12 PM

The Harvard Baseball is my fave! I love that song, the ivy league, and baseball!

by juju_kachoo on 11/20/2012 2:32:56 PM

I love all thease vids i have seen all of them already. But this was the 1st time seeing that little girl sing! I loved that! It also kinda creeped me out that she was singing that!

by serenitybaum on 11/20/2012 2:32:29 PM

lol 1D is hilarious and the JB fan actually seems like she would be a stalker;)

by myfatsquirrel on 11/20/2012 1:58:39 PM

Haha! I love the little girl and the end of I told my kids I ate all their halloween candy agai! SOOO CUTE! some of the other kids are brats though

by icecream8975 on 11/20/2012 11:50:20 AM

that JB fan is creepy.... the one about i ate all ur candy, omg so funny! I'm crying bc its so funny. I should eat some candy.... nah it's morning. LOL

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 10:01:32 AM