AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

What to say (and do) to reel him in

Okay, so you’ve settled into the school year, gotten used to the classes and prepped for the coming cold weather. There’s only one thing left on your...

Hi Frown I need some advice. I've fallen for my bgf, who a few months ago, agreed to be friends with benefits (Just Kissing though) with me. I'm happy and all, but I always want to be more. At school, we're careful not to let anyone know our status, but I kinda want them to know. I've talked to him about a relationship before but he said that he's scared of them. What does that mean? I know I like him, does he like me? Whenever I go out with another guy friend, he gets jealous and asks if I had a better time with the other guy than him. If he doesnt want me out with other guys, why wont he commit then? Idk... please help!

Hey girl,

If you both agreed not to be in a relationship, you can't be too upset with him for not wanting to commit yet. But if you find yourself continually wanting to be more than what you are now, maybe you should take a break from physical contact for a while. It will help you get your mind off him and give him a chance to think about what he wants. Focus on spending time with your family and other friends and enjoy the holiday!

Meghan D.

by Munrocake on 12/21/2012 9:03:43 PM

I've liked this guy for a really long time now. Over a year. He's graduating this year, and I really wanna tell him how I feel, but there's a catch. My good friend told me that she just developed a crush on him too, but she didn't want to tell me because I liked him before her. I know she can't help it, but it just makes me so angry! And what's worse is that she gets to talk to him more in class because she sits near him, and she grins and giggles when she talks to him, and now he talks to her more than he talks to me. It really makes me so sad because I like him so much and she's just better at getting his attention. I see them talking and it puts me in a less approachable mood, so the cycle continues. I just really want to tell him, but if I do it now, he'll most likely not feel the same way, and the rest of the year will be awkward. But if I wait, what if I find out that he felt the same way, and then it's too late? It's just really confusing and discouraging. Advice?

Hey girl! Such a tough one, but the best advice I have is to be brave. Try to strike up convos with him and develop your own friendship separate from the one he shares with your friend. Be confident and smile. If he likes you, he will let you know.

xo

Taeler L.

by macca21 on 12/20/2012 7:56:50 PM

So there's this guy that I kind of like in my social studies. I can't figure out if he likes me back or not... Most of the time he is teasing me and calling my names, but he never really seems serious or nasty when he says it. So I'm pretty sure he's just joking. And I've also heard that when a guy likes you he can be mean to you.. Lately he's been asking me questions like if I play any sports, if I play any instruments, if I have a dog etc. I think he's trying to get to know me better, but I'm still not sure if this means he likes me or if he's just curious and wants to be friends. On top of all this he talks with a lot of other girls and he doesn't seem to tease them like he teases me... So I hope they're just friends. And lastly I know that he recently got out of a relationship with another girl a few months ago. Ps: I also noticed that when he talks to me he's not shy and he looks straight into my eyes... help!!!!!! Does it sound like he likes me??

by Noodles03 on 12/18/2012 6:06:59 PM

Ok so I like this guy. We have a Really,Really complicated past. He used to be do mean to me, and I was horrible back. Now it's a few years latter and we are not mean to each other much. I think it's because we both have kinda grown up a little since then. Now he'll tease me about how stupid I was and I tease him back. He sits across from me in one of my classes, and a couple times I have looked up to see him possibly looking at me. I'm not sure though if its me, since I sit with my back to the teacher! Any advice?

by jelly_bean on 12/18/2012 6:00:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I have a Winter Formal coming up in two months. And the girls have to ask the guys to the dance. Well there is this guy who I want to ask, but I feel awkward around guys and I am terrible at flirting. Plus I never had a boyfriend so I have no experience. But I really want to ask this guy but I don't know how to approach him and talk to him. I see him glance at me in the hallways (Especially when I have a cute outfit on.) but I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

Hey chica, check out our "Icebreakers" page for some cute ideas of how to approach this guy.  Once you've talked to him a few times, then muster the courage to ask him out.  You can do it!  Have fun at your Winter Formal!

Karin E.

by vicky162 on 12/12/2012 11:30:20 AM

Help!!! so there is this boy that i like...but he is in eighth grade and im in seventh. he also danced with another eighth grade girl at the dance last night. Do you think that we have a chance? He told my friend that he used to like me in fifth grade? I wouldnt do anything to my friend who danced with him. but still, i want to dance with him!

Hey girl,

One year shouldn't be too much of an age difference, and if he used to like you that's a good sign! If he's dating the friend that he danced with, you should leave them alone, but if they're only friends and you want to dance with him, there's nothing wrong with asking him to dance next time!

Meghan D.

by happygirl5457 on 12/10/2012 8:53:51 PM

MOD MOD
So the guy I like he always stares at me and when I try to talk to him he always smiles and he jokes around and says funny stuff in class and always looks at me when he does it ,does it mean he likes me or???

Hey girlie, all of these are great signs. Seems like he wants to make sure you notice when he's clownin around and is tryin to catch your eye. Start a convo with him, take the next step! Tell him how funny you thought his joke in class was, go for it!

Jenn S.

by Music lover 155 on 12/6/2012 8:53:44 PM

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................Smile

by nisson101 on 12/4/2012 5:37:49 PM

blah ble bloo bloo...... Smile just ask a sib they'll hook ya up...

by nisson101 on 12/4/2012 5:36:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
helppp!
okay, so i kinda like these 2 boys. lets call them will and luke. ive liked will scince the beginning of school but hes the kind of boy who knows hes cute. i started liking luke a few weeks ago and today i found out that he likes my best friend. i didnt like him that much but for some reason that really brought me down... will is really funny and nice.. i havent been acting like myself lately, more like a follower. Is there anything i an do to be more myself, independent? also, how can i get over luke and be more talkative with will??

Hey girl,

The great thing is that you don't have to choose between them! If you want to develop more of your own personality, try figuring out what you like to do and following that. If you've always wanted to try out for the school play or take piano lessons, talk to your parents about doing that! Once you figure out your talents and interests, you will have a better sense of who you are, although it's totally okay to explore different options and change your mind! If you want to be more talkative with the first guy, just start a casual conversation about school or set up a study date to do homework together! If you get to know him as friends you will become more comfortable around him.

Meghan D.