AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

What to say (and do) to reel him in

Okay, so you’ve settled into the school year, gotten used to the classes and prepped for the coming cold weather. There’s only one thing left on your...

mod mod mod mod! hi. so i really like a guy in my class. my friends say he most likely likes me too. in your opinion, is it a bad thing for a girl to ask a guy out? if not, then how should i ask him?

It's not a bad thing at all for a girl to ask a guy out.  You go, girl!  Try to find a time when you can talk to him without lots of other people around & suggest a cute date idea.  You got this!

Karin E.

by lili-ana on 12/3/2012 2:29:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So Winter dance is coming up on the 21st and there's this guy in band I wanna ask. Not as a bf,just to go with. Have fun. But anyways,he asked my bff but she turned him down and we are really close. But I am scared to ask him because no guy at my school likes me and if he says no,girls will harrass me till the day I die and make jokes. Frown Help please?

Hey girlie, you can't assume that boys don't like you. Go for it! When you ask him, specify that you just want to go as friends. If he says no, someone might say something about it, but they'll get bored and move on to make fun of someone else soon enough.

Lauren T.

by rx7871 on 12/2/2012 5:46:29 PM

MOD MOD!! I've liked this guy for about a year now. I catch him staring at me a lot and last year in health he said that " I have a unique personality, when I'm happy it makes him perk up, and that I look good in anything". I used to have a lot of classes with him, but now we only have social studies and we sit on opposite sides of the room. What should I do??

Hey girl, well outside of class pull him aside and maybe start a study group to talk to him!

lauren r.

by KXjqu238 on 12/2/2012 1:21:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! so i really like this boy who is in my 5th hour at school. people keep telling me he likes me too. One of the problems is that hes in 8th grade and im in 7th... Another thing is that he grabs my butt all the time and were not even going out... i dont ask guys out so what should i do?

Hey girl, if you're interested in him talk to him more. It definitely sounds like he's interested in you. I think you should just talk to him, start to subtly ask him who he's interested in. There's nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out, I think you should just do it!

lauren r.

by shysweetie on 12/1/2012 8:22:38 AM

MOD!!
I've had a crush on a guy in a long time. Last week he asked me for my number and we haven't stopped texting since. Does that mean he likes me? Sometimes I feel like I may be getting annoying and I worry he will just stop talking to me.... HElP!!

Hey girl, he might like you or he might just want to be friends, but you can find out if you keep getting to know him! If you think you are talking too much, try letting him text you first once in a while and try to talk in person, too. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by megkoe on 11/30/2012 9:05:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like a guy. And his best friend. Whenever I talk to either of them, my palms get sweaty and I kinda stumble over my words then I think 'Wow, you TOTALYY blew that'. Is there anything I can do to talk to him and not stumble or freak out? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, by taking a deep breath and just reminding yourself he likes you and wants to spend time with you as a friend at least. Remember he's not any more intimidating than anyone else and take a deep breath. Just be you, and that confidence will shine and make its mark.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by LivieLoo on 11/26/2012 6:05:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just realized something, whenever I really really like a guy, I get really mean. I'm not exactly known for being nice, but when I'm with my crush I'm downright rude. I always say kind of impolite things, but I'm always joking and I always make sure the other person knows that. When I'm talking to my crush, I literally forget to laugh/smile and its like I'm insulting them for no reason. I have no idea what to do, and all my crushes are going to hate me soon!

Hey emroxlol, you need to start making it clear that you are just joking, or don't insult them at all. Catch yourself before you say something rude and try a compliment instead. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 9:56:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a huuuuge crush on this boy at my school (i think i'm in love with him!) but the problem is: i'm 12 and in 6th grade, and he's a senior in high school!!! i really love him, and i'm always trying to convince myself that i have a chance with him. do i have a chance? is it possible? HELP! what should i do???

Hey gymcat, girl he is kinda older. He'll be leaving for college and you will only be in 10th grade. Are there any cuties in your grade? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by gymcat on 11/25/2012 11:19:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!I have a little prob with this one guy I really like. Okay let's say his name is Luke. I knew Luke before anyone else because his older brother and my older brother play baseball together. I met him over spring break last year and we REALLY connected. So this year, He is at my school and we had two classes together: Math and Spanish. And we really bonded in September. But now, he switched out of my Spanish and the only class I have with him is math now. I recently found out that he liked me at the beginning of the year. But there are a bunch of other girls that currently like him. He has COMPLETELY changed since September. I found his planner once and wrote I love you in it then gave it back to him and last time I looked at it, he scribbled it out. We don't talk as much as we use to. I miss him a lot. Anyway that I could get him back to liking me? It would really help.

Hey MarisaMermaid99, do you have his number? Try texting him wassup and ask how he's doing. Maybe ask him on a study date for math. If he doesn't respond to your gestures, then I would let him go. You can't make anyone like you girly. You can only be you and if they can't appreciate that, then forget them. There are too many ute guys out there who deserve your time for you to be sad about this one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by MarisaMermaid99 on 11/25/2012 9:46:02 AM

MOD!
ive had the biggest crush on this guy since fifth grade(now im in 9th) but im too shy to go up and talk to him. He and i are on different teams and only see each other in the hall. We have some mutual friends but he is even more shy than i am. How can i get him to come talk to me when we both wont start a conversation?

Hey girl,

If you have known each other for years, it won't be too awkward to go up to him and start a conversation. Ask him about school or sports or something casual and let the conversation flow from there! If you have mutual friends, you could ask him to hang out with you and them so it wouldn't be as awkward.

Meghan D.