AN HOUR AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

2 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

COMMENTS

What to say (and do) to reel him in

Okay, so you’ve settled into the school year, gotten used to the classes and prepped for the coming cold weather. There’s only one thing left on your...

I usually compliment guys and smile at them a lot to show them I'm into them. I <3 movie dates too. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/21/2012 3:40:59 PM

Good advice I've needed this!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/21/2012 3:07:04 PM

Mod mod mod
There's this boy at my tae kwon do that I think likes me. He likes to tickle my chin, rest his arm on my shoulder, and once at a haunted house last month he told me that he grabbed my leg. I think I kind of like him too. The problem is that I don't wanna tell him "I like you" because I told another boy that, and he avoids me now. How can you let a boy know you like him without telling him "I like you"? Also, what's a cute/creative way to do it?

Hey girl! Try dropping some not-so-subtle hints at him. Flirt back with him, ask him to hangout, just generally get to know him better. Good luck chica!

xoxo

Katie L.

by isabellec on 11/21/2012 1:02:21 PM

Okay so there is this guy in my class and i dont really know if i like him, but we have been flirting back and forth for a while so i wanna hang out with hum outside of school for once. I dont really want it to be a date but it will be boys and girls. I dont know how to ask him to hang out either!! also what could i wear and what kind of makeup i dont want to scare him off but i wanna get to know him more!! THank you sooo much!!!!
XO

hey girl! plan a get together with a group of guy and girl friends and invite him. it depends on where you're going as for what you should wear....but I think tights, boots, a skirt, tight shirt, warm jacket, and scarf would look great and not be too dressy or casual. try a light smoky eye and some nude lips for makeup! good luck chica.

xoxo

Katie L.

by dancer8608 on 11/21/2012 12:27:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my ex boyfriend (lets call him Alex) has a nickname for me. The nickname is shorty even though im not short but just compared to him(Im 5'6 haha). Do you think its weird that he gave me a nick name? my friend keeps telling me he still likes me and she thinks its adorable that he calls me shorty. So I guess my question is, Is it weird that he calls me shorty or is it just me????
-claire

hey girl! just the fact that he calls you shorty doesn't mean he likes you. it is cute though! look for other signs to read the situation. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by tampagirl<3 on 11/21/2012 11:51:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my crush has done so many of these to me,the be your self one, we did a puppet show for a project and he is a four yearold on the inside (in a cute way) he complimented me a on my sewing for the puppet show and asked if i ever stuck myself w. the needle a lot, talked about when we were in group project together in 5th grade and he is always joking. this probably sounds stupid but does he like me????

hey girl! well it's hard to tell, but he definitely sounds interested in you. I'm glad my article helped ya out! keep flirting with him and see where it leads. good luck Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by favcolorgreen on 11/21/2012 11:32:51 AM

I say compliments (or do) body language to reel a guy in. The tip I will try first is Body Language.

by otter77 on 11/21/2012 11:17:17 AM

If the names Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster mean anything to you, join the Psych fanclub! We need members to join the club though! Hurry hurry!

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 10:34:06 AM

i feel like that stuff shows a lil too much, cuz wut if he doesnt like u?!?!?!

by VeveJen on 11/21/2012 10:16:42 AM

Awww thanks GL!!! Ur like a big sis that tells u all the things u need to know about LIFE! Wish my big sis would do this. Id say ALWAYS SMILE! It lets him know ur happy about life and make u more approachable!

by serenitybaum on 11/21/2012 10:07:28 AM