2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

5 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

6 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Who should pay: You or your date?

I have my first date in a week. We're going to see a movie and I want to know if I should let him pay for...

YayaYuicki-
hey girl, don't give up! my friend and her crush met at church camp about six years ago where they fell in love, except he lived 8 hours away in the next state over! they are now going to the same college and have been dating for over 2 years, and they will be getting married sometime in the near future! even though they have a crazy awesome love story, the point is, if its meant to be it will work out!

by SuNsHiNe...the.great.escape on 11/24/2012 12:28:15 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!
i have my first love and don't know what to do!!!!!!!! it feels wrong because he lives in another state!!!! No matter what i can't seem to let him go - i don't have his # and he NEVER gets on fb/ instagram so i have NO communication whatsoever. What should i do? I'm sending my friend her b-day present (she knows him) should i write a note? i never thought that i'd fall in love with him. I've known him since 4 grade and we've been friends since! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Can you send him an email? There's nothing wrong with having a crush in another state, but if you can't talk it could be tricky! If your friend knows him, you could tell her to give him your email or phone number so he can contact you if he wants to. In the meantime, there's no harm in scoping out some other cuties at your school!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 11/23/2012 10:35:24 PM

I don't think it is his responsibilty to pay for you. I say pay for your ticket and he pays for his. You get your popcorn,snacks or drink and he gets his. Unless you guys split a popcorn or drink then you could split the cost.

by 15hayhay on 11/23/2012 5:59:18 PM

I think the guy should pay since it's the first date, but the next date you could split.

by cheerfulcheer on 11/23/2012 4:09:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so i'm about 5'5 foot and in the six grade(and never been held back).But it's really akward because i am taller than 2% of the boys in my grade and taller than a good amount of the 7th and 8th graders.what do you think i could do to not feel so akward.

Hey girlie! Well there's nothing you can do about your height (but rock it of course!) but I do have some very good news for you. Most boys keep growing until their early 20's. Girls gradually grow and then stop once they hit puberty, meanwhile guys hit their peak height MUCH later. In a year or two the cutie your crushin on is sure to tower over you, as will most other guys, 5'5 is a pretty average height for a girl so don't sweat it!

Jenn S.

by rockrocker101 on 11/23/2012 3:41:50 PM

It should be split from the first date. If you let it go on, he may be out of money one day and it'll all go wrong.

by transform2314 on 11/23/2012 3:04:30 PM

I'd pay for it all myself or split, isn't it a bit impolite and old fashioned to make him pay for it?

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/23/2012 8:36:19 AM

I think it is a very romantic gesture when the guy offers to buy your ticket, or something hot to drink. GL you hit this topic on the nail! But if we continued to go out together, I would want to split the cost with him, That way he doesn't go broke trying to win my heart.

by Liara on 11/23/2012 5:40:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
it's been a year since my ex and I broke up, and I still miss him so much, let's say...i still cry over him. we only dated for a week, and we were like the BEST of friends. hung out every day, told each other EVERYTHING...and then i decided to listen to rumors of things he did to me that decided to be absolute BS...i turned on this best friend of mine. it was a hard decision for me, and harder to find out it was the wrong decision. we talked on the last day of school last year, but now its just awkward and i feel like he hates me still. we havent talked forever and he acts like he doesnt know me..dont say just give it time cuz i have, and I cant take this anymore. I want my old guy friend back!

Hey girl! Don't let the awkwardness get you down, no way does he hate you,it's only normal post-break-up. But it seems like you learned an important lesson here, go with your gut next time instead of what other people tell you. It seems to me that your "talking" has yet to include an actual conversation about how you feel, and that you regret breaking up. Try to schedule something casual, maybe grab coffee or suggest a walk so you can secure an hour of his time where the two of you are one-on-one and can openly and honestly talk about how you feel. Make sure not to intimidate him by discussing dating, just tell em what you told me, you want your best friend back! Hope this helps hun.

Jenn S.

by lovepinkk08 on 11/23/2012 3:59:54 AM

I personally think it should be split, at least on the first date. Then if things go well, he could pay for you. Or something that my friend does is that she pays for both of them one time and he pays for them the next time and so on. Also if you do something free then you won't have to worry!

by WOWcow on 11/23/2012 1:33:32 AM