AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Best. Thank you. Ever.

So, there was this one time when I was being bullied by a bunch of guys. My crush (I didn't even know if he knew me...

awww so cute Laughing

by mikaelaeb on 11/27/2012 10:02:12 PM

Smiletimes one million

by Football fan22 on 11/27/2012 5:38:38 PM

OMG that is sooo sweet!

by girlyGECko on 11/25/2012 4:26:35 PM

That's so sweet!!

by fresnobee on 11/25/2012 2:22:16 PM

Daaaw!<3

by jordansmith on 11/25/2012 2:08:18 AM

Awww How sweet!!!

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/22/2012 10:51:15 PM

Hey girls! My name's Maggie and I love giving advice Smile Comment on my profile about absolutely anything and I'll respond with a well thought out response ASAP ;) I'm on girlslife.com almost everyday so don't worry I won't keep you waiting.
Soo yeah if you've got a problem or question or WHATEVER you can always come to me Smile!

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:09:12 PM

Aww... all dis stuff makes me jealous...

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 11:01:42 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! soooooo sweet!!! That is one good guy there!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/20/2012 9:23:38 PM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:49:53 PM