9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Best. Thank you. Ever.

So, there was this one time when I was being bullied by a bunch of guys. My crush (I didn't even know if he knew me...

Aw that's so sweet!!<3 That sounds like the best day ever, you must have been SO happy! Smile

by maggie183 on 11/20/2012 6:39:54 PM

That's awesome! So glad that happened to you! Hope you and your bf stay together!

by musikmaker on 11/20/2012 6:39:19 PM

OMG <3 Wish this kind of stuff happened to me Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/20/2012 6:09:37 PM

How cute :3

by Gabriella123 on 11/20/2012 5:54:41 PM

My boyfriend and i have been going out for about 2 months now, we tell each other we luv each other how do i show him i really mean it when i say i love him, any ideas ??

by cookies101 on 11/20/2012 5:44:23 PM

Your a lucky girl.Hope ya'll stay together

by KAYLADGirl on 11/20/2012 5:37:16 PM

So sweet maybe that will happen to me someday!(me, always the optimist)Smile
@xookiemonster15, that happens to me so much. Trust me, boys just do that to feel you out, and I guess he must have felt out your friend first. Don't let this tarnish your friendship!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/20/2012 5:25:48 PM

There was a guy who I was SURE liked me. I mean expecting him to ask me out any day and everyone including teachers were making comments. If I had the guts I would have asked him out. But then my friend became single again and he asked her out that day! Not to be mean but I just can't see what he sees in her I guess. My mom said he could have been intimdated by grades and personality etc.Is that true?

Hey Chica, it depends on the guy and the situation. Intimidation could be a factor, but he could also really like this friend of yours.

Hannah H.