10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

3 cute (and comfy) outfits to wear for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is finally here and you can already smell the turkey in the oven, but wait…you still have no idea what to wear. Whether you’re keeping it...

I know this is off topic but I need serious help. My mom is on this new thing that I have to wear skirts into town and everywhere I go outside the house. I have worn pants my whole life and now I'm 13. She believes I need to be a young lady, and I even tried to talk it through for her to allow me to wear pants to my bros basketball games, but no. I will feel like a freak, and my crush at bball will think I am a weirdo and now no one will like me. I am really scared and worried about this. Thank u sooo much! <3

Hey girl,

Maybe you can make a compromise with your mom, like that you could wear shorts or pants while doing sports. But if you can't, no one will think you are a freak! This sounds like the perfect excuse to buy some new and cute skirts Smile

Meghan D.

by Ralinia on 12/3/2012 6:58:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Whenever I wear a pair of flats, I always end up getting blisters on the backs of my feet, just above the heel. What does this mean, and how can I prevent it? Thanks a bunch <3

Hey girlie, you just need to keep wearing them until they're broken in. Wear a bandaid on your heel to prevent the shoes from rubbing and creating blisters.

Lauren T.

by pokemon_girl11 on 11/25/2012 8:45:11 PM

MODMODMODMOD
ok 2 things:
1. I need a dress, but everywear i look all i find are minidresses or maxidresses. i need a casual dress that hits about the knees, maybe a little higher for school.
2.My wardrobe needs an update, but i have know money whatsoever. I need a way to make money, and some stores that have really cheap, but quality and fashionable clothes

Hey girlie! Vintage is so in right now so I'd check thrift stores that sell gently used clothes, even Goodwill has some great finds! If your stuck for cash check these links out http://www.girlslife.com/tag/teen-job-ideas.aspx

Jenn S.

by radiolovergirl on 11/23/2012 4:49:59 PM

I wish I had all of these outfits!

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/23/2012 12:39:35 PM

i like the 1st one. i wore a maroon pullover sweater and a grey white and black fairisle sweater mini skirt with black slouchy boots with studs on themSmile

by eBIEBERchick on 11/22/2012 10:50:09 PM

cute ideas!

by girlio93485 on 11/22/2012 10:08:09 PM

thanks for the tips, I still haven't gotten dressed yet, just finished watching the Macy's parade!

by Glitterheart16 on 11/22/2012 3:11:44 PM

Haha I am wearing my Tony Romo jersey...GO COWBOYS!!!! beat redskins!

by rockchik333 on 11/22/2012 2:16:26 PM

Oooh these are all cute! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 11/22/2012 1:36:10 PM

we wear our pj's on thanksgiving! tradition

by YayaYuiki on 11/22/2012 11:03:07 AM