Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

12 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

13 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Guess what hair trend is back: Crimping!

This gorgeous hair blast from the past is back and with an even bigger bang than before. It’s renowned for its boosting effect, giving even the limpest...

O_O my natural bedhead hair is trendy? yay! ^-^

by mayanunna on 3/5/2013 3:56:53 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
i dont know how to do this hairstyle for myself because it involves getting your hair wet and, i flat iron my hair

Hey girl, in order to get this hairstyle, don't flat iron your hair when you get out of the shower.  Instead, let it air dry a little bit so it stays damp.

Karin E.

by mustachio54 on 2/5/2013 3:37:26 PM

not so nice

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 3:41:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So over Christmas Vacay I wanna dye my hair- i want a reddish orange but idk what shade to get! I have freckles, i'm pretty paled, i have blue/green eyes and my natural hair color is dirty blonde....what shade color do you suggest! I don't wanna look like a carrot or strawberry!

Hey Justmecheyenne, you should go to a hair store and look at the colors in person so you can get a better feel of how you will look. There are lots of shades of red/orange you could get, so check them all out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 12/21/2012 5:13:13 PM

Hi, my hair is fairly a little longer than my shoulder. Its an A-cut. My hair is naturally a blonde, but i dyed it a light brown. We just moved and something about this whether is making my hair frizzy, any cheep, good working products for that? Also, I need a style for my hair. Any ideas? My hair is very thin. Smile plz message back as soon as you can! Laughing btw I'm gonna be twelve in January!

by bellarina143 on 12/1/2012 2:41:09 AM

ive been doing this for years, and i think the poofier, the better! i always get compliments when i style my hair that way, its adorable, no denying it!

by Bootsie753 on 11/27/2012 4:44:32 PM

I've been doing this too. I personally find it better than actually crimping my hair.

by Gabriella123 on 11/24/2012 6:33:04 PM

I've been doing this for ever, it looks super cute with two french braids

by ColosalMascara on 11/22/2012 6:12:15 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:41:40 AM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:44:54 PM