AN HOUR AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

2 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

3 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

COMMENTS

Guess what hair trend is back: Crimping!

This gorgeous hair blast from the past is back and with an even bigger bang than before. It’s renowned for its boosting effect, giving even the limpest...

Do you like to read? Do you like to be yourself and be creative? Then I have the perfect club for you- Ravenclaw girls! You do not have to like the harry potter books- Ravenclaw is a personality! all positions are open, and id love to have more than one person in the club lol! and it also doubles as a advice/book suggestion club..

by Zepfergirl on 11/20/2012 5:47:37 PM

That's exactly, wait, EXACTLYYYYYY how my hair is all the T:ME! Well, from the head down to shoulders is straight like ---------straight, and below is like wavyish style type, idk y? Summer days, it looks like those photos, but since it's fall, half straight and half wavy

by Susmita24 on 11/20/2012 4:39:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Would this hair process work in really curly hair? Its sorta frizzy but mostly curly..... I usually straighten it so would it work without straightening it? Or do i have to straighten it anyway? Please tell me how to achieve this look in my hair! Thanks in advance!

Hey Girl, it really depends on your hair. If it's super curly, straighten it and then crimp. Try it on the weekends to see how it turns out first. Be sure to condition your hair because that extra heat can really fry your hair.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by fashiondiva4 on 11/20/2012 4:28:07 PM

thank you so much GL for this article! I've been trying to figure out how to get this look

by swimchickliz on 11/20/2012 4:24:46 PM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/20/2012 4:18:53 PM

@vevejen lol, I agree. Miley's new short do isn't doing her favors, sorry. But, as long as she likes it Smile

by sweetie99 on 11/20/2012 4:07:42 PM

miley is still beautiful...shes just different thats all i still love her. i dont necessarily agree with her new look, but its what she wants.

by lexilukadoo1998 on 11/20/2012 4:01:23 PM

MODMODMOD.
1. My parents tell me I am too young to date and I have to wait until Im 16 (I'M 12 right now)but there is a guy I really like(lets call him phil)and he went my old school.Are ther ways I could date him without going behind my parents back.2.So Phil goes to one of my best friends school.I was thinking of asking my bff to ask her friend for Phil's number.Do you think this would be smart?3.In 4th grade I thought Phil really liked me.All my friends said he was flirting with me and I would always catch him staring at me.And in 5th grade,he told his friend he liked me.But then later,he asked out one of the most popular girls on campus.Then I pretty much hated his guts for awhile.But about 2 weeks ago ,in girl scouts, he lives pretty close to there,and he was there with some friends and he was staring at me and ever since then I cant stop thinking about him!what should I do?Sorry this is really long .Also please answer by today if you can.THANK YOU

Hey Babe, asking around for "Phil's" number is an awesome idea. Of course, it's never a good idea to go behind your parent's back. If you and Phil are thinking of becoming official or have defined your relationship as BF/GF, talk to you parents. Ask to have him over for dinner so they can get to know him and talk about planning dates that can be chaperoned or are public. I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by auslly123 on 11/20/2012 3:59:28 PM

GL I love this article please make more like this I love this website it's helpful and you guys give the best advice.

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/20/2012 3:53:42 PM

Miley used to be rly pretty, but now... ahem

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 2:38:26 PM