14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Guess what hair trend is back: Crimping!

This gorgeous hair blast from the past is back and with an even bigger bang than before. It’s renowned for its boosting effect, giving even the limpest...

O_O my natural bedhead hair is trendy? yay! ^-^

by mayanunna on 3/5/2013 3:56:53 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
i dont know how to do this hairstyle for myself because it involves getting your hair wet and, i flat iron my hair

Hey girl, in order to get this hairstyle, don't flat iron your hair when you get out of the shower.  Instead, let it air dry a little bit so it stays damp.

Karin E.

by mustachio54 on 2/5/2013 3:37:26 PM

not so nice

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 3:41:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So over Christmas Vacay I wanna dye my hair- i want a reddish orange but idk what shade to get! I have freckles, i'm pretty paled, i have blue/green eyes and my natural hair color is dirty blonde....what shade color do you suggest! I don't wanna look like a carrot or strawberry!

Hey Justmecheyenne, you should go to a hair store and look at the colors in person so you can get a better feel of how you will look. There are lots of shades of red/orange you could get, so check them all out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 12/21/2012 5:13:13 PM

Hi, my hair is fairly a little longer than my shoulder. Its an A-cut. My hair is naturally a blonde, but i dyed it a light brown. We just moved and something about this whether is making my hair frizzy, any cheep, good working products for that? Also, I need a style for my hair. Any ideas? My hair is very thin. Smile plz message back as soon as you can! Laughing btw I'm gonna be twelve in January!

by bellarina143 on 12/1/2012 2:41:09 AM

ive been doing this for years, and i think the poofier, the better! i always get compliments when i style my hair that way, its adorable, no denying it!

by Bootsie753 on 11/27/2012 4:44:32 PM

I've been doing this too. I personally find it better than actually crimping my hair.

by Gabriella123 on 11/24/2012 6:33:04 PM

I've been doing this for ever, it looks super cute with two french braids

by ColosalMascara on 11/22/2012 6:12:15 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/21/2012 11:41:40 AM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:44:54 PM

Do you like to read? Do you like to be yourself and be creative? Then I have the perfect club for you- Ravenclaw girls! You do not have to like the harry potter books- Ravenclaw is a personality! all positions are open, and id love to have more than one person in the club lol! and it also doubles as a advice/book suggestion club..

by Zepfergirl on 11/20/2012 5:47:37 PM

That's exactly, wait, EXACTLYYYYYY how my hair is all the T:ME! Well, from the head down to shoulders is straight like ---------straight, and below is like wavyish style type, idk y? Summer days, it looks like those photos, but since it's fall, half straight and half wavy

by Susmita24 on 11/20/2012 4:39:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Would this hair process work in really curly hair? Its sorta frizzy but mostly curly..... I usually straighten it so would it work without straightening it? Or do i have to straighten it anyway? Please tell me how to achieve this look in my hair! Thanks in advance!

Hey Girl, it really depends on your hair. If it's super curly, straighten it and then crimp. Try it on the weekends to see how it turns out first. Be sure to condition your hair because that extra heat can really fry your hair.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by fashiondiva4 on 11/20/2012 4:28:07 PM

thank you so much GL for this article! I've been trying to figure out how to get this look

by swimchickliz on 11/20/2012 4:24:46 PM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/20/2012 4:18:53 PM

@vevejen lol, I agree. Miley's new short do isn't doing her favors, sorry. But, as long as she likes it Smile

by sweetie99 on 11/20/2012 4:07:42 PM

miley is still beautiful...shes just different thats all i still love her. i dont necessarily agree with her new look, but its what she wants.

by lexilukadoo1998 on 11/20/2012 4:01:23 PM

MODMODMOD.
1. My parents tell me I am too young to date and I have to wait until Im 16 (I'M 12 right now)but there is a guy I really like(lets call him phil)and he went my old school.Are ther ways I could date him without going behind my parents back.2.So Phil goes to one of my best friends school.I was thinking of asking my bff to ask her friend for Phil's number.Do you think this would be smart?3.In 4th grade I thought Phil really liked me.All my friends said he was flirting with me and I would always catch him staring at me.And in 5th grade,he told his friend he liked me.But then later,he asked out one of the most popular girls on campus.Then I pretty much hated his guts for awhile.But about 2 weeks ago ,in girl scouts, he lives pretty close to there,and he was there with some friends and he was staring at me and ever since then I cant stop thinking about him!what should I do?Sorry this is really long .Also please answer by today if you can.THANK YOU

Hey Babe, asking around for "Phil's" number is an awesome idea. Of course, it's never a good idea to go behind your parent's back. If you and Phil are thinking of becoming official or have defined your relationship as BF/GF, talk to you parents. Ask to have him over for dinner so they can get to know him and talk about planning dates that can be chaperoned or are public. I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by auslly123 on 11/20/2012 3:59:28 PM

GL I love this article please make more like this I love this website it's helpful and you guys give the best advice.

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/20/2012 3:53:42 PM

Miley used to be rly pretty, but now... ahem

by vevejen on 11/20/2012 2:38:26 PM