Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Pack away this putz

After school one day every one was gone except me and my crush. I had been trying to pack all my homework into my backpack, but...

just know he is so not worth your time.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:24:54 PM

RUDE. AS. FLUP.
My comeback would be something like...
"Takes one to know one."
OR
"And you aren't?"
Feel bad for whoever this happened to. He's not worth your time.

by zaye on 12/13/2012 2:09:57 AM

He probably thought he was funny, not even thinking he's talking to a GIRL and that can hurt their feelings..-__-

by neonroxursox on 11/29/2012 2:35:28 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:46:58 PM

I would have said that too, but then I would have laughed and said JK.

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 9:14:29 PM

That is so mean of him!!! I would be so hurt if my crush said that, im sorry for who this happened too Frown

by <3bluezebras<3 on 11/23/2012 4:09:30 PM

augh! sooooooooo mean! once i was wearing these really cute pants like leggings and hey were really cute and colorful, and this guy in my history class said "are those supposed to be pants? they look like they are from the 80's!"
SOOOOOOOOOO MEAN!

by Sunny4132 on 11/23/2012 2:50:27 PM

That was mean! Guys just don't get our love of oversized purses. I carry a large purse as a backpack, and one guy was like "Is that your backpack? It should be called a book purse!"

by lol1029 on 11/22/2012 11:22:39 PM

What a horrible person. If my crush said that to me, I wolud've gave him his punishment from me. I feel so bad for you.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/22/2012 10:39:57 PM

i dont really think this is mean- think its nice that hes surprised you'd choose looks over function because he thinks you are a non-shallow, realistic, nice girl.

by ravenclawgirl on 11/22/2012 10:34:48 PM