3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Pack away this putz

After school one day every one was gone except me and my crush. I had been trying to pack all my homework into my backpack, but...

just know he is so not worth your time.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:24:54 PM

RUDE. AS. FLUP.
My comeback would be something like...
"Takes one to know one."
OR
"And you aren't?"
Feel bad for whoever this happened to. He's not worth your time.

by zaye on 12/13/2012 2:09:57 AM

He probably thought he was funny, not even thinking he's talking to a GIRL and that can hurt their feelings..-__-

by neonroxursox on 11/29/2012 2:35:28 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:46:58 PM

I would have said that too, but then I would have laughed and said JK.

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 9:14:29 PM

That is so mean of him!!! I would be so hurt if my crush said that, im sorry for who this happened too Frown

by <3bluezebras<3 on 11/23/2012 4:09:30 PM

augh! sooooooooo mean! once i was wearing these really cute pants like leggings and hey were really cute and colorful, and this guy in my history class said "are those supposed to be pants? they look like they are from the 80's!"
SOOOOOOOOOO MEAN!

by Sunny4132 on 11/23/2012 2:50:27 PM

That was mean! Guys just don't get our love of oversized purses. I carry a large purse as a backpack, and one guy was like "Is that your backpack? It should be called a book purse!"

by lol1029 on 11/22/2012 11:22:39 PM

What a horrible person. If my crush said that to me, I wolud've gave him his punishment from me. I feel so bad for you.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/22/2012 10:39:57 PM

i dont really think this is mean- think its nice that hes surprised you'd choose looks over function because he thinks you are a non-shallow, realistic, nice girl.

by ravenclawgirl on 11/22/2012 10:34:48 PM

Hey girls! My name's Maggie and I love giving advice Smile Comment on my profile about absolutely anything and I'll respond with a well thought out response ASAP ;) I'm on girlslife.com almost everyday so don't worry I won't keep you waiting.
Soo yeah if you've got a problem or question or WHATEVER you can always come to me Smile!

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:09:37 PM

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:07:27 PM

How mean!!!!!

by genieinabottle on 11/22/2012 5:28:02 PM

boys boys boys... sometimes they just dont get it! its like.. ugh!

by vevejen on 11/22/2012 4:15:41 PM

my crush is JUST like this. He is just joking obvi( and whoever wrote this you should know he prob likes you but is just joking)
But is the funniest person i know. Smile*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
Need to vent? need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, craft ideas family,familial problems and step family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular? This club is for girls who want to have fun while getting there worries lifted off of there shoulders.
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/22/2012 1:49:38 PM

JOIN MY CLUB STYLE ADVICE!!

We are updated every single day! I post style tips, and I'm glad to answer your questions! Smile We would like more members, and would love if YOU were one of them! Smile

by averya on 11/22/2012 1:01:12 PM

UUUHHHHHH... I HATE MEAN GUYS!!

by artistchic99 on 11/22/2012 12:16:58 PM