2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession under $30: What I want for Christmas

Yep, you guessed it, all I want for Christmas this year is a pair of cozy printed PJs. (OK, or maybe a few pairs…) I’m thinking...

These are super cute but if it costs $30 it's not under $30. But I love the butterfly ones!

by terragirl on 11/24/2012 12:12:15 AM

MOD MODMOD

thanksgiving was yesterday...?Smile

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/23/2012 11:46:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! Smile I was just curious, why havent the winners to the givaways been posted yet? Smile

Hey girl,

We just posted the Week 3 winners! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/23/November-2012-week-3-winners.aspx

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by bosarahe on 11/23/2012 11:36:33 PM

I recently got a pair of boots like Uggs. This is my first year wearing boots; normally I would just wear my sneakers. I was wonder what colors would go best with chocolate brown boots? I'm worried ill wear something that would clash or just look weird with them. So what colors would you suggest wearing with them and what colors would you stay away from???
Thanks SO much!!!

Hey girl,

I would try not to wear too much black with them, but brown goes with most things! They would look great with tights or skinnies tucked in with a cute top. Have fun with your new shoes, they sound super cute!

Meghan D.

by Misbubbles on 11/23/2012 11:29:36 PM

MODMODMOD
Is the giveaway winners list going to be posted tonight?

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/23/2012 10:46:40 PM

I like these! If only I was tallFrown......

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/23/2012 10:11:34 PM

MODMODMOD
For my sister's voice concert their having a sort of dinner. It's formal casual. Like ripped jeans, and sweats would not be appropriate. But, you don't have to be like super dressy. Since my sister's in it, I have to look a little nicer. I don't really wear skirts/dresses, but I will wear one if I have too. What should I wear?

Hey girl,

If you had a skirt you wanted to wear, I think that would be really cute, or you could wear a nice top with dark (not ripped) skinnies. As long as you aren't wearing a tee shirt or sneakers, you will probably be fine! You could also ask your sis for advice on what to wear since it's her concert dinner.

Meghan D.

by MidnightMockingbird on 11/23/2012 9:06:16 PM

first and last

by aki2000 on 11/23/2012 6:49:57 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm going up to Toronto this weekend for shopping, and I have no idea what to wear, or what to do with my hair (BTW its gonna be cold)

Hey chickie! I'd layer and accessorize with cute winter items! You can grab a woven headband that'll cover your ears and look great with your hair back in a braid (it might be windy so I wouldn't leave it down!) Some even have cute bows and embellishments so browse around our favorite stores! You can also make a pair of boots cuter with high printed socks for an extra flair of warm fun. Canada is cold hun, so to top off whatever look you go for, with a very warm jacket!

Jenn S.

by arcusashue on 11/23/2012 4:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I can not fit into ballet flats. I thought I can dance in those. Then I found out my foot is too thin. I really need pretty shoes that I can dance in because in my school concert we are doing a dance to Gangnam Style. Our teacher also wants us to dress formal. I need a shoe I can dance in but isn't too casual. Any ideas? Help!

Hey girlie, so I'm no expert on dance shoes but I would def ask your dance teacher..she's the pro! Or check out dance accessory stores near you and tell the sales lady your sitch. Good luck!

Jenn S.