1 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

13 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

16 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

COMMENTS

November's Totally Tech week 3 winners!

Tricked-out gadgets always top our wish list, so this month, we’re hooking you up with some of this season’s coolest techie toys. From the touchscreen phones and...

***************************************************************HEY*********************************************** please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:23:47 PM

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:23:26 PM

mannnn. i really wanted to win. i didn't enter enough though. this week i'll try harder to enter every day.

anyways... way 2 go winners!!!!!

also come join my clubs!! check 'em out yourself...if u care...THANKS!!!

by peace6767 on 11/24/2012 6:41:53 PM

augh! i didn't win but good job to those who did!

__________please join my club ADVICE FOR YOU!!!__________

We give advice to everyone who asks for advice within a couple of hours, or a day at the most. please join! trust me, it's worth it! we give advice on;
boys
gossip
money
friends
pets
clothes
fittness
recipees
and lots more!

hope to see that you joined! xoxo, Sunny

by Sunny4132 on 11/24/2012 2:57:54 PM

ahhh i didnt win well good job to all the chicas that did

by crystal<3basketball on 11/24/2012 1:39:33 PM

Ahh i thought i wud win :/ oh well congrats on the prizes(:

by Peekayy on 11/24/2012 1:18:22 AM

Yayyy!!

by laney365 on 11/24/2012 1:01:00 AM

OH NO! I lost. Well, good job to the winners.

by transform2314 on 11/24/2012 12:10:28 AM