9 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

12 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

13 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

November's Totally Tech week 3 winners!

Tricked-out gadgets always top our wish list, so this month, we’re hooking you up with some of this season’s coolest techie toys. From the touchscreen phones and...

hey i really need a phone for my band i don't have to win but we we really think about all the time how awesome it would be for you to help our band improve........you don't have to but our dream is to be on the t.v. so it would be really sweet if you did.if we're ever on t.v. we'll thank you so much. ;] like if your with me here

by addie17000 on 12/14/2012 6:25:17 PM

will they announce the grand prize winner on week 4 or will it have a different link to click on?

by hardwoodqueen on 12/6/2012 4:58:33 PM

Meghan D, thank you so much for your advice, it really helped me talk to my stepdad, and also it helped us find out that this guy had done that to a ton of other girls and even raped a couple, thank you so much, because you could've just saved me from that. Thank you, and thanks for the rest of the mods always here to help us!

by cheerfulcheer on 12/4/2012 8:02:32 PM

Do they announce who wan the grand prize of the month on here? I was wondering how you know if you that? I have been trying to win fo rthis month and if I do win how would I know!

by quickeagle70 on 12/2/2012 5:03:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this guy who a month ago texted me and I ONLY texted back because I'd feel bad completely ignoring him, but I thought I made it clear I had zero feelings for him. Now, he stalks me, no joke. He used to go out for lunch (he's a senior and I'm a freshman), now he sits at the table RIGHT NEXT TO MINE in the lunchroom. He follows me from class to class and even found out my address and follows my bus home, then begs me to get into the car with him and go hang out at his house. I"m starting to get kinda scared by it, and I don't know what to do, I don't want to tell my stepfather (the parent I live with), because he could start assuming things or something, idk. Also, he drives by my house tons of times to the point where my neighbor, who's my ex, comes over just to keep me company because I'm freaked he'll try to come over. What should I do? I feel like I'm locked inside 24/7 just to avoid him anymore. Thank you

Hey girl,

If you are freaked out about this guy following you, it's really important that you talk to your parents ASAP! You don't deserve to feel this way and adults will help you take care of this. Please, please please talk to an adult for your safety!

Meghan D.

by cheerfulcheer on 11/30/2012 11:07:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD when will you post the winners for the tickets

Hey girl, we'll be posting the lucky lady soon so no worries!

Jenn S.

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/30/2012 1:50:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I won a prize back in Oct. 18th but never got it. I emailed Brittany but haven't gotten an answer about it. Is she still the right one to email about prizes not received? Was so excited about winning, now I just know I'm not going to get it anyway.

Try emailing Trish- trish@girlslife.com
mailyse f.

by heatherrose on 11/26/2012 2:21:38 PM

Yay! I won the Songbird Radio..i can give it to my best friend for Christmas Laughing now i wont have to spend any money...

by BBMarie on 11/25/2012 12:12:02 PM

Hey everyone! Join my club Sparkle Cakes for advice on fashion, boys, tough stuff, etc. Just click my name! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

by princessmck99 on 11/24/2012 11:34:16 PM

***************************************************************HEY*********************************************** please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:24:15 PM

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:23:47 PM

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:23:26 PM

mannnn. i really wanted to win. i didn't enter enough though. this week i'll try harder to enter every day.

anyways... way 2 go winners!!!!!

also come join my clubs!! check 'em out yourself...if u care...THANKS!!!

by peace6767 on 11/24/2012 6:41:53 PM

augh! i didn't win but good job to those who did!

__________please join my club ADVICE FOR YOU!!!__________

We give advice to everyone who asks for advice within a couple of hours, or a day at the most. please join! trust me, it's worth it! we give advice on;
boys
gossip
money
friends
pets
clothes
fittness
recipees
and lots more!

hope to see that you joined! xoxo, Sunny

by Sunny4132 on 11/24/2012 2:57:54 PM

ahhh i didnt win well good job to all the chicas that did

by crystal<3basketball on 11/24/2012 1:39:33 PM

Ahh i thought i wud win :/ oh well congrats on the prizes(:

by Peekayy on 11/24/2012 1:18:22 AM

Yayyy!!

by laney365 on 11/24/2012 1:01:00 AM

OH NO! I lost. Well, good job to the winners.

by transform2314 on 11/24/2012 12:10:28 AM