AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

Fab Up Your Life: Throw your own at-home spa day!

Ready to kick back for your last day of Thanksgiving weekend? We hear ya loud and clear, chicas. The school year can be stressful and it’s...

I soooo want to try that spa day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Sckurtzman on 4/27/2013 9:21:20 PM

why arent my comments showing up?
derp.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 3/1/2013 12:18:32 AM

Thats awesome!

by KatnissEverlark13 on 3/1/2013 12:11:59 AM

modmodmod! thank Alyssa B. for the advice! Oh ya so btw i ment that i liked the guy that kissed me more lol sorry i re-read what i typed and i didnt quite make since haha but ya so you think i should talk to him? What should i say? Today i saw him in the hall and yelled his name and he ignored me and walked faster..im afraid im being too clingy which i know is ridiculous cause he's the one that always comes up to me and when i stop by his locker then say that i have to go he makes a sad face and makes me stay with him Smile i know there was a lot there but i just dont think he likes me anymore..what do you think is going on..what should i say help please! oh and thanks again for helping lol you moders give great advice! Smile

Hey girl, always a pleasure to help! It can be tricky bringing up something like that, but I'd try to ignore the awkwardness and just talk to the guy who kissed you. Ask him how he's doing and say you'd love to hang and talk more sometime. Keep it friendly if it's easier/less intimidating to him. On whether he's stopped liking you, I don't think it's likely. He may just not be sure what comes next now that he's made his big move. Show him you still want a relationship (friendship or more) with him and give him an occasion to talk more with you. That's the first step to figuring this out. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by winniefer on 11/26/2012 9:04:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I get really tired when its dark and i cant focus well. Thats a problem now that its winter and gets dark early cuz i have tons of hw- help! Can u suggest any way to help me focus?

Hey girl, it can be tough, but try a) keeping bright lights on in your room and b) getting up a bit earlier so you can get more done with the natural sunlight. A lot of getting work done is will power: sometimes you've got to push yourself to write that paper, for example, and say you'll edit it in the morning.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ravenclawgirl on 11/26/2012 6:50:49 PM

modmodmod I like this guy and he liked me back but i dont know what is happening cause well okay he has kissed me before and we hold hands and stuff but now i've come back from break and its as if hes avoiding me...and i dont know what to do my friends say talk to him but i know guys hate that so i dont wanna do that also theres another guy i like though i like him more...my friends say i deserve better than him cause he's being weird and he was flirting with my friends in front of me today..i think maybe he might be jelous cause i hugged 5 guys in front of them and there friends so i just...i dont know please help! Im a mess

Hey girl, I'd talk to the guy who kissed you. Really, whoever told you guys hate it when girls talk to them was seriously mistaken. See how things pan out with him before jumping to someone else. There's something more there, and it shouldn't be dismissed so easily.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by winniefer on 11/26/2012 6:31:07 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club called: Legit Boy Advice This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 6:19:31 PM

I do the jello pore cleaner. It works so well! It just sometimes hurts when you peel it off curtain places.
1. Get plain jello .
2. Pour it into a small bowl.
3. Heat it in the microwave for 30 secs.
4. Let the jello cool for a few secs.
5. Dip your finger in and put it on all areas of your nose.
6. Let it sit for 15 min.
7. Peel
It's kinda gross looking at all the dirt and oil that was in your pores but it's cool knowing it clean Smile Every girl should try this! It's from Michelle Phan Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/26/2012 9:26:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Could you give me the link for your school dance checklist thingy? I can't find it. Thanks!

Hey candycrush12, soon as I find it I'll let ya know chica. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by candycrush12 on 11/25/2012 11:32:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! The quiz geek or chic is not working, i entered my answers, pressed submit, but it didn't give me a result, it just didn't do anything, can you fix it?

Hey lemonlime12, mhmm try refreshing the page. I'll go and look at the quiz now. Let me know if it starts working. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.