Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Fab Up Your Life: Throw your own at-home spa day!

Ready to kick back for your last day of Thanksgiving weekend? We hear ya loud and clear, chicas. The school year can be stressful and it’s...

I soooo want to try that spa day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Sckurtzman on 4/27/2013 9:21:20 PM

why arent my comments showing up?
derp.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 3/1/2013 12:18:32 AM

Thats awesome!

by KatnissEverlark13 on 3/1/2013 12:11:59 AM

modmodmod! thank Alyssa B. for the advice! Oh ya so btw i ment that i liked the guy that kissed me more lol sorry i re-read what i typed and i didnt quite make since haha but ya so you think i should talk to him? What should i say? Today i saw him in the hall and yelled his name and he ignored me and walked faster..im afraid im being too clingy which i know is ridiculous cause he's the one that always comes up to me and when i stop by his locker then say that i have to go he makes a sad face and makes me stay with him Smile i know there was a lot there but i just dont think he likes me anymore..what do you think is going on..what should i say help please! oh and thanks again for helping lol you moders give great advice! Smile

Hey girl, always a pleasure to help! It can be tricky bringing up something like that, but I'd try to ignore the awkwardness and just talk to the guy who kissed you. Ask him how he's doing and say you'd love to hang and talk more sometime. Keep it friendly if it's easier/less intimidating to him. On whether he's stopped liking you, I don't think it's likely. He may just not be sure what comes next now that he's made his big move. Show him you still want a relationship (friendship or more) with him and give him an occasion to talk more with you. That's the first step to figuring this out. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by winniefer on 11/26/2012 9:04:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I get really tired when its dark and i cant focus well. Thats a problem now that its winter and gets dark early cuz i have tons of hw- help! Can u suggest any way to help me focus?

Hey girl, it can be tough, but try a) keeping bright lights on in your room and b) getting up a bit earlier so you can get more done with the natural sunlight. A lot of getting work done is will power: sometimes you've got to push yourself to write that paper, for example, and say you'll edit it in the morning.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ravenclawgirl on 11/26/2012 6:50:49 PM

modmodmod I like this guy and he liked me back but i dont know what is happening cause well okay he has kissed me before and we hold hands and stuff but now i've come back from break and its as if hes avoiding me...and i dont know what to do my friends say talk to him but i know guys hate that so i dont wanna do that also theres another guy i like though i like him more...my friends say i deserve better than him cause he's being weird and he was flirting with my friends in front of me today..i think maybe he might be jelous cause i hugged 5 guys in front of them and there friends so i just...i dont know please help! Im a mess

Hey girl, I'd talk to the guy who kissed you. Really, whoever told you guys hate it when girls talk to them was seriously mistaken. See how things pan out with him before jumping to someone else. There's something more there, and it shouldn't be dismissed so easily.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by winniefer on 11/26/2012 6:31:07 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club called: Legit Boy Advice This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 6:19:31 PM

I do the jello pore cleaner. It works so well! It just sometimes hurts when you peel it off curtain places.
1. Get plain jello .
2. Pour it into a small bowl.
3. Heat it in the microwave for 30 secs.
4. Let the jello cool for a few secs.
5. Dip your finger in and put it on all areas of your nose.
6. Let it sit for 15 min.
7. Peel
It's kinda gross looking at all the dirt and oil that was in your pores but it's cool knowing it clean Smile Every girl should try this! It's from Michelle Phan Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/26/2012 9:26:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Could you give me the link for your school dance checklist thingy? I can't find it. Thanks!

Hey candycrush12, soon as I find it I'll let ya know chica. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by candycrush12 on 11/25/2012 11:32:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! The quiz geek or chic is not working, i entered my answers, pressed submit, but it didn't give me a result, it just didn't do anything, can you fix it?

Hey lemonlime12, mhmm try refreshing the page. I'll go and look at the quiz now. Let me know if it starts working. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lemonlime123 on 11/25/2012 11:31:13 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so yesterday i got a black sheer top that has a small collar and it buttons all the way up from forever 21. what should i wear under it? in an outfit? would the top look good with red skinny jeans? thanks so much!

Hey sailaway11, I love shirts like that girl! A black tank would work underneath. Red skinny jeans and black shoes would definitely work. Regular jeans, skirts and leggings would work as well. And printed bottoms like leopard or floral would look really stylish. Pull different things out your closet and see what works. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/25/2012 9:59:44 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:43:49 PM

Make homemade hand scrubs!!!!!!! Though some homemade facemasks are really nasty.... one made the skin on my eyelids peel... ewww

by emmabess on 11/25/2012 8:59:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay so like 4 years ago I cut my hair to about my ear. I liked it at first but now 4 years later I hate it. I don't mind how it looks on me but I'm just really bored with it. So I decided I want to grow it out. I deciced that about a year ago when it was a little longer then my chin. Now it's only sholder length. It's barely grown in a year! IS there any tricks to make it grow faster. I heard putting it in a braid at night makes it grow longer, is that true? Please help I'm bored with my hair.

Hey girlie, I've never heard that about braids. But it doesn't hurt to try. The best way I know is to get your hair cut. Ask your hair dresser to cut off just enough to get all of your dead ends. Cutting off the dead hair will make it healthier and stimulate growth.

Lauren T.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 11/25/2012 8:10:50 PM

Thank you Lauren T. !

by BabyBallerina on 11/25/2012 7:55:48 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Hey! I think I might be turning into an anorexic person. I now am never hungry, and I hardly ever eat anything. I am supposed to have about 1800 calories a day and I would honestly say that I have about 800 a day right now. My mom said "Don't fall into the trap of not eating". I can't help it, I am not hungry anymore!!! I don't even feel fat or anything, I'm not purposely starving myself. Should I see a doctor?

Hey girlie, you might want to see a doctor. It's probably nothing to worry about but a decreased appetite may be a symptom of something. Even if you're not hungry, try to make yourself eat at least 3 light meals a day. Make the effort to eat even though you don't feel like eating.

Lauren T.

by BabyBallerina on 11/25/2012 7:44:49 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hi!
What do you think are the Top-10-Must-See movies? (PG-13 or under). I am trying to come up with some to watch. I have Mean Girls on the list. I just need some ideas, because I thought I would watch some of them. Like I have never watched Mean Girls, but since someone brings it up every other minute (okay, I'm exaggerating) I thought I might watch it. Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girlie, some that I really enjoy are The Princess Diaries, She's the Man and 17 Again. If you want to see some good older movies, Sixteen Candles and You've Got Mail are a couple of my favorites.

Lauren T.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/25/2012 7:04:02 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing this on my sunday night pamper (gets me in a good mood for school on monday) I typically do a hair treatment, bubble bath, and brown sugar scrub Smile This will make me extra pumped!

by YayaYuiki on 11/25/2012 6:19:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Where are the GL fashion shoots usually held? WHEN are they usually held?Smile

Hey *Queen of the Fashionistas*, they are held all different places at different times. I've never been to one so I wouldn't be able to tell you girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/25/2012 12:05:04 PM

This looks so fun and relaxing! Thanks for articles like this! But please, not so pricey!

*****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/25/2012 9:50:58 AM

OMG! I'm always looking for articles like this! I just woke up and thought what I should do with my last day then I was like SPA DAY!!! I'm always asking my mom for spa stuff so I have a bunch Smile

I will probably put on my silk robe (the only problem is its slippery!) and do a face mask, mani-pedis (or beg my mom to take me to the nail salon!) and do a pore strip after my face mask. Then, I will take a bubble bath and use my lavender scented bubbles! Oh! And for my pedicure I'll use my foot spa and put in some foot bath salts (they have the same things as the socks that you have and they smell sooo good!) and use my pedicure kit!!!! Oh man, I'm sooo excited now! Spa day here I come! Laughing

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/25/2012 9:40:35 AM

love this....i was already thinking about giving myself my own mani-pedi tomorrow! i guess I'll just add in a few more things but i don't jave a mask Frown oh well i'll just use a scrub or something. Smile

by amileofroses on 11/25/2012 1:16:22 AM