39 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

AN HOUR AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

1 HOURS AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Head to toe party perfection under $25

We found the perfect party outfit for Y-O-U, babe, and the best part is everything’s under $25! The key? It’s all about black and red, with a...

My uncle decided to have his wedding in early January and me and my sister can be bridesmaids! Can you help me with ideas? His fiancé doesn't really care. I'm 13 and my sister is 15 so nothing to short. It should probably have straps. I'm a size 1 and my sister is a size 7. We were thinking maybe red but any ideas would do.
Thanks!
Kittycat99kmb

Hey kittycat99kmb, oh red is so romantic! Maybe something long and flowy in the style of a goddess gown. Go to google and type "goddess gown" for pics. Bubble dresses are nice and something one shoulder would be pretty too. Get some wedding magazines and catalogs for more ideas. Head to a site like David's Bridal for images too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kittycat99kmb on 12/2/2012 10:41:27 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/28/2012 2:38:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod Do you think it would be possible to show what the outfit looks like together? Like on a model or something? Thanks

Hey girl,

We don't have a photo of that exact outfit, but you can get tons of great styling ideas from the fashion shoots in the print magazine of GL!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 11/24/2012 11:50:57 PM

I can't stop baking!!! My parents are getting really mad at me :/ today I made fudge, cookies, bread, and two cakes. I really don't know what to do. It's just so fun! My parents are getting really annoyed. What should I do?

Hey girl,

Baking is fun, but it's important to keep desserts (and making them) in moderation. If you love baking, you could give your friends cookies or fudge for their birthdays or help out at a local bake sale, but if you bake too much for just your fam it might go bad, which would be no fun! Try finding another hobby that doesn't involve wasted food that you still love, and save baking as an occasional thing.

Meghan D.

by eemmais1 on 11/24/2012 11:17:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I think is would be so cool to model for a GL issue! Do you have any info on how to get started on something like that?

Hey girl,

Check out this page for info on modeling for GL! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Model-for-GL.aspx

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/24/2012 11:01:53 PM

mod mod mod
my schools winter dance is coming up and i bought a dance but its really short i have really long legs and the dress is really short so if i bend over just a little it shows to much do you have any ideas on making it seem longer? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

You could wear leggings or tights under it for extra coverage, and it will also keep you warm!

Meghan D.

by myipodrox16 on 11/24/2012 11:00:59 PM

Please look at my last question about my frizzy hair

Hey girl, I would use a shampoo and conditioner designed for curly hair and finish with mousse to tame any extra frizz!
Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 11/24/2012 10:03:39 PM

So I need hair-product help. My hair is VERY curly- literally, after I get out of the shower, curls start to form right away. Only problem? Unless I style it with mousse, the curls are DISGUSTINGLY FRIZZY. Like, I-can't-show-my-face-anywhere kind of frizzy. I know I can't totally get rid of the frizz, but what are some hair products to use for curly, messy hair like mine? I don't want it straight or anything (I love how my hair looks after I use mousse!), just tamed and less frizzy. Any tips? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, I would use a shampoo specifically for curly hair, and if mousse is working for you, stick with that! You can also try using hairspray or lotion to tame flyaways.

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 11/24/2012 9:24:03 PM

***************************************************************HEY*********************************************** please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:25:24 PM

I love this look! I have a dress similar to that one

by ToxicCrayon on 11/24/2012 10:54:12 AM