9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Meet Home Alone's newest star, Jodelle Ferland

If you’re a fan of the classic Home Alone movies, then you’re in for a treat! ABC Family is premiering the fifth installment of the franchise tomorrow night, Nov...

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:39:45 PM

I can't believe they are trying to make a new home alone. I mean please the first and second were good but after that they started going downhill. Anyway this is a 90's movie. Not meant for now. The obviously know this isn't going to be a big hit or it would be in theaters.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/25/2012 12:29:10 AM

MOD! I was wondering if I have an eating disorder. I can't tell if I am hungry or not anymore! I probably eat like 600 calories a day and I am 90 pounds and 11 years old. I can't help it, I'm just not hungry anymore. Am I anorexic?

Hey girl,

I can't tell you whether or not you have an eating disorder since I'm not a doc, but if you think you do then it's really important you talk to a parent about seeing a doctor ASAP! They can tell you whether or not your eating habits are healthy and how to get better. Check out this post for more info: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by BabyBallerina on 11/24/2012 11:24:18 PM

Really? They're making another one? :p I like the first and second the best. The third one was pretty good, but the fourth wasn't very good at all. Hopefully this one's better! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 11/24/2012 9:54:50 PM

She plays Bree Tanner in Eclipse!!

by miley13t on 11/24/2012 9:53:33 PM

no wonder why she looked so familiar......she was Bree in Breaking Dawn Part 1 ~~!!~!
and on silent hill *shudder*

by islandgirl23 on 11/24/2012 7:41:22 PM

***************************************************************HEY*********************************************** please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:24:59 PM

My favorite Home Alone movie was the second one. That's my favorite classic Christmas movie. I watch it every Christmas.

by Gabriella123 on 11/24/2012 6:06:15 PM

Mod mod mod
There's this boy who I think likes me. Should I talk to him on facebook? If so, how do you start off a convo on fb?

Hey! Go for it. just find his name on the right contacts bar and double click it to open a chat box. Just say hey and ask him how it's going.

Helen S.

by isabellec on 11/24/2012 4:17:28 PM

I heard Taylor swift is dating Harry styles. Is it true? Thx.

Hey! from what I read it at least looks like they're hanging out. Can't say if they're official or not yet.

Helen S.