7 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

10 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

11 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Super starstruck? Handle your celeb crush

I have an insane crush on a celebrity! I think about him all the time, and I don't know how to deal with it. My favorite...

My Celeb Crush is HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's super cute and genuinely nice and honestly deserves everything he has.

by Beach Girl <3 on 1/1/2013 8:40:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

So, my friend has this chat document on Google Drive, and she has shared this with everyone she knows. That bad part is that she also added my crush to the list. So, my problems is that every time I am on the doc, my crush is there, with his friends. I am really getting nervous that he will think I am a stalker! This has been going on for a week so far, and he is starting to avoid me (well, trying). How do I prevent or stop him from thinking that I'm stalking him? THANKS! Frown

by pepper444 on 12/18/2012 8:58:27 PM

My celeb crush is "Channing Tatum", he is so so hot. Nothing is more sexier than his gorgeous body.

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 5:39:17 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/2/2012 10:45:55 PM

mod mod mod
I have a crush on an actor who does plays in my province and the provinces next to me [I live in Canada]. I act too, just mainly at one theatre, but I am looking into auditioning for another local theatre. He is my age, and I have seen him in three plays. He's really good. I really wish I could meet him, but I don't know how I could. There's a slight chance that maybe he would do a play at the theatre I act at, but there are a million theatres around here. How could I find a way to meet him? thanks

Hey girlie, maybe you expand your acting and act at more theaters where you think that he's more likely to act. Even running into him at an audition would get you to meet him.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 12/2/2012 8:25:04 PM

MOD!!!
I think I might be afraid of getting into a relationship because I fear they will not last long/eventually end (especially after the guy/I graduate.) Is there any way I could possibly tame this fear and just have fun with relationships? Thanks!

Hey babe-

When it really comes down to it, relationships at this age are more than likely going to end. I read an entire book once just on that fact-- and at first it made me kind of angry, but then I thought about it and it may be harsh, but it is true. Once you can accept that it's more than likely that your relationships, especially in middle and high school, are going to end, you can have fun with it! Instead of allowing this fact to make you sad, let it motivate you to have fun while it lasts. You're young and you have your entire life to settle down and find yourself in a committed relationship. Besides, you only figure out who's meant for you by first finding out who isn't. It's all a part of life! xoxo

alexis g.

by Bridgge2010 on 11/29/2012 7:52:05 AM

uh.....ONE DIRECTION?????Smile <3<3<3<3<3 (Directioner for life)

by broadwayismine on 11/27/2012 12:04:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Help please. My profile has been moderated for about 2 days. Is that a problem? Please and thank you.

Hey transform2314, it just means there is something on your page that is not allowed here on GL. These can be small things girly, like a personal picture or personal info. After your profile is checked out, it will be visible again. No worries chica! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 11/25/2012 1:24:45 AM

@Susmita24 Yeah, you still are a fanSmile Maybe not a Directioner, but definitely a fan!

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/25/2012 12:45:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HIDE THIS PLEASE

Hey girl,

It's totally normal to be curious about sexuality as you are growing up! It might be difficult, but try asking your mom to talk to you about this.

Meghan D.