Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Super starstruck? Handle your celeb crush

I have an insane crush on a celebrity! I think about him all the time, and I don't know how to deal with it. My favorite...

@nomixoxo, lol! IKR! I am not an "offical fan" but does it make me a true fan if I admire their music and nothing but the music? Plus the wacky, funny, sappy, etc videos? lol, xD

by Susmita24 on 11/24/2012 9:56:05 PM

FOR ALL ONE DIRECTION FANS!!! XD

by nomixoxo on 11/24/2012 8:55:17 PM

Bradley Cooper is soooo HOT!

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/24/2012 8:05:28 PM

Hey please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:21:39 PM

I have crushes on make-believe people....so yeah... XD
It's not severe though. I just wish there was a person like that. We all have that feeling when there is a 'perfect' guy in a novel or cartoon and you wish he was real.

by Gabriella123 on 11/24/2012 5:57:18 PM

this might be a weird question, but can you brush your hair too much? thanks!

hey! Sure. Especially if you have thin hair. Generally brushing the tangles out is enough.

Helen S.

by raeshrimp on 11/24/2012 4:56:32 PM

MODMODMOD
My friends have really been bothering me lately. Whenever I'm sad, there's always at least one of them who gets mad at me, just for being sad! What do I say to them?

Hey! tell them you can't change your emotions and if you're sad you'll just be sad for a while. good luck!

Helen S.

by JBgal33♥ on 11/24/2012 4:13:57 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating 10 months now and theres nothing he's done to make me want to break up with him. I just have these weird thoughts in my head. Like sort of starting to like other boys, and kinda just not really feeling it anymore. And I had a plan to break up with him on monday. But what if its not the right decision? Should I break up with him or no? And also if I do when could I do it. I don't want to schedule a date with him, and I can't exactly do it in class... Should I do it in the halls?
Thanks so much
xoxo
theskeeper

Hey! I think relationships can fizzle, so it sounds like the right decision to me. Maybe at lunch you could ask to talk to him alone? good luck!

Helen S.

by theskeeper on 11/24/2012 3:56:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went out with this boy a few weeks ago and I really like him and I know he likes me. At school everyday we act like a couple (hugging, holding hands, flirting) but I don't know if we are "official". My friend said that he would ask me will you be my girlfriend but I know he isn't so straightforward because he is shy. How can I make us "official". Please help

Hey! You don't really need to be "official" to know that you're a couple. My boyfriend never specifically asked to be my boyfriend, and we've been together for quite a while now. After a certain amount of time you'll just have an undrestanding. I guess my main advice is just not to rush things. Any conversation about your feelings for one another should happen naturally. You don't want to put him on the spot or vice versa. good luck!

Helen S.