1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Super starstruck? Handle your celeb crush

I have an insane crush on a celebrity! I think about him all the time, and I don't know how to deal with it. My favorite...

My Celeb Crush is HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's super cute and genuinely nice and honestly deserves everything he has.

by Beach Girl <3 on 1/1/2013 8:40:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

So, my friend has this chat document on Google Drive, and she has shared this with everyone she knows. That bad part is that she also added my crush to the list. So, my problems is that every time I am on the doc, my crush is there, with his friends. I am really getting nervous that he will think I am a stalker! This has been going on for a week so far, and he is starting to avoid me (well, trying). How do I prevent or stop him from thinking that I'm stalking him? THANKS! Frown

by pepper444 on 12/18/2012 8:58:27 PM

My celeb crush is "Channing Tatum", he is so so hot. Nothing is more sexier than his gorgeous body.

by fashionqn on 12/17/2012 5:39:17 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/2/2012 10:45:55 PM

mod mod mod
I have a crush on an actor who does plays in my province and the provinces next to me [I live in Canada]. I act too, just mainly at one theatre, but I am looking into auditioning for another local theatre. He is my age, and I have seen him in three plays. He's really good. I really wish I could meet him, but I don't know how I could. There's a slight chance that maybe he would do a play at the theatre I act at, but there are a million theatres around here. How could I find a way to meet him? thanks

Hey girlie, maybe you expand your acting and act at more theaters where you think that he's more likely to act. Even running into him at an audition would get you to meet him.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 12/2/2012 8:25:04 PM

MOD!!!
I think I might be afraid of getting into a relationship because I fear they will not last long/eventually end (especially after the guy/I graduate.) Is there any way I could possibly tame this fear and just have fun with relationships? Thanks!

Hey babe-

When it really comes down to it, relationships at this age are more than likely going to end. I read an entire book once just on that fact-- and at first it made me kind of angry, but then I thought about it and it may be harsh, but it is true. Once you can accept that it's more than likely that your relationships, especially in middle and high school, are going to end, you can have fun with it! Instead of allowing this fact to make you sad, let it motivate you to have fun while it lasts. You're young and you have your entire life to settle down and find yourself in a committed relationship. Besides, you only figure out who's meant for you by first finding out who isn't. It's all a part of life! xoxo

alexis g.

by Bridgge2010 on 11/29/2012 7:52:05 AM

uh.....ONE DIRECTION?????Smile <3<3<3<3<3 (Directioner for life)

by broadwayismine on 11/27/2012 12:04:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Help please. My profile has been moderated for about 2 days. Is that a problem? Please and thank you.

Hey transform2314, it just means there is something on your page that is not allowed here on GL. These can be small things girly, like a personal picture or personal info. After your profile is checked out, it will be visible again. No worries chica! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by transform2314 on 11/25/2012 1:24:45 AM

@Susmita24 Yeah, you still are a fanSmile Maybe not a Directioner, but definitely a fan!

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/25/2012 12:45:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HIDE THIS PLEASE

Hey girl,

It's totally normal to be curious about sexuality as you are growing up! It might be difficult, but try asking your mom to talk to you about this.

Meghan D.

by auslly123 on 11/25/2012 12:40:10 AM

@nomixoxo, lol! IKR! I am not an "offical fan" but does it make me a true fan if I admire their music and nothing but the music? Plus the wacky, funny, sappy, etc videos? lol, xD

by Susmita24 on 11/24/2012 9:56:05 PM

FOR ALL ONE DIRECTION FANS!!! XD

by nomixoxo on 11/24/2012 8:55:17 PM

Bradley Cooper is soooo HOT!

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/24/2012 8:05:28 PM

Hey please please click on my name and check out my club! All info is over there! Thanks!

by puddinface7 on 11/24/2012 7:21:39 PM

I have crushes on make-believe people....so yeah... XD
It's not severe though. I just wish there was a person like that. We all have that feeling when there is a 'perfect' guy in a novel or cartoon and you wish he was real.

by Gabriella123 on 11/24/2012 5:57:18 PM

this might be a weird question, but can you brush your hair too much? thanks!

hey! Sure. Especially if you have thin hair. Generally brushing the tangles out is enough.

Helen S.

by raeshrimp on 11/24/2012 4:56:32 PM

MODMODMOD
My friends have really been bothering me lately. Whenever I'm sad, there's always at least one of them who gets mad at me, just for being sad! What do I say to them?

Hey! tell them you can't change your emotions and if you're sad you'll just be sad for a while. good luck!

Helen S.

by JBgal33♥ on 11/24/2012 4:13:57 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating 10 months now and theres nothing he's done to make me want to break up with him. I just have these weird thoughts in my head. Like sort of starting to like other boys, and kinda just not really feeling it anymore. And I had a plan to break up with him on monday. But what if its not the right decision? Should I break up with him or no? And also if I do when could I do it. I don't want to schedule a date with him, and I can't exactly do it in class... Should I do it in the halls?
Thanks so much
xoxo
theskeeper

Hey! I think relationships can fizzle, so it sounds like the right decision to me. Maybe at lunch you could ask to talk to him alone? good luck!

Helen S.

by theskeeper on 11/24/2012 3:56:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went out with this boy a few weeks ago and I really like him and I know he likes me. At school everyday we act like a couple (hugging, holding hands, flirting) but I don't know if we are "official". My friend said that he would ask me will you be my girlfriend but I know he isn't so straightforward because he is shy. How can I make us "official". Please help

Hey! You don't really need to be "official" to know that you're a couple. My boyfriend never specifically asked to be my boyfriend, and we've been together for quite a while now. After a certain amount of time you'll just have an undrestanding. I guess my main advice is just not to rush things. Any conversation about your feelings for one another should happen naturally. You don't want to put him on the spot or vice versa. good luck!

Helen S.