1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

1 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

COMMENTS

Wishlist musts inspired by a year of GL covers

One of the coolest things at GL is getting to know our amazing cover girls. From dressing them for our photo shoots to chatting them up about...

I really liked the one with Victoria on it

by Soccerlili on 12/2/2012 6:07:11 PM

Hi! I haven't gotten my issue with Victoria justice on it and was wondering if you knew why... Thanks!

by princesslily on 11/29/2012 6:01:33 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/28/2012 2:38:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I sometimes feel like I'm anti-social. I'm not shy or unfriendly. I'm confident and friendly. I see pictures in my feed on instagram when my popular friends go to partys like every weekend! I'm 13 and not aloud to go to parties without adult super vision. I'm not invited to them anyway. I never have friends come over either and only see my friends at school most of the time. I just feel like the odd girl out because I don't have a BF, I don't have over 50 friends, and I never go to parties. IDK what's wrong with me Frown

Nothing is wrong with you! Try going out of your way to hang out with your school friends out of school. You don't need to go to parties...you can have them over for a girls night and watch a movie and maybe even order some food! It seems to me that maybe your friends don't know how you feel. Invite yourself in!
mailyse f.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/26/2012 9:59:34 AM

By far I like Victoria's the best Smile But my style would probably be Bella and Zendaya's look.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/26/2012 9:37:33 AM

I like this guy, who is my best friend brother's friend. We're the same age and I don't see him very much, but I would like to flirt with him and stuff. How?

Hey aerialemma, well when do you see him?

Lynae P.

by aerialemma on 11/25/2012 10:02:23 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:45:40 PM

I like Miranda's blazer and Victoria's earrings. Blazer=76bucks Earring's=30bucks. Not that bad!
******************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/25/2012 9:47:29 AM

I haven't been getting my GL lately. Whats up with that? Any way I could get some of the past GL magazines??

Hey FrenchMiss, is your subscription still active? Go to Ebay and search for "GL girls life magazine" to purchase old issues. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by FrenchMiss on 11/25/2012 9:15:58 AM

I liked the cover with Bridget Mendler on it.

by Katrinaisamodel on 11/25/2012 8:07:26 AM