1 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

3 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Should I dump my BF for his bro?

I've been dating my boyfriend who's 15 for five months. He has an older brother that's 17. Last month, his older brother has been sending me...

I broke up with my BF a few weeks ago, and he hasn't texted or called since. lets just say I haven't had a chance to see him at all during the summer, and he never has answered when I call. so I had to text. I know that's the wrong way to do it, but I explained why and now he's giving me the silent treatment. he used to always call me, and now he hasn't said a word. i'm afraid I hurt his feelings, and i'm not sure what to do now. HELP!!

Hey girlie, you probably did hurt his feelings. Give him time to heal and calm down. He needs some time away from you right now to feel better. Wait until school starts and you see him. Then try talking to him.

Lauren T.

by ladybugg on 7/28/2013 7:51:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so this guy that I recently started seeing is a grade older than me and was my Bgf before being my bf. He doesn't wanna go public with our relationship but I rly rly want to. I don't wanna tell him because I don't think he wants to let everyone know but I rly want to tell my besties. But if I tell them word would probably spread. I also feel inferior to him and like I'm being clingy because he's older. What should I do or say?

Hey! I think you should be able to tell your friends about your bf. make them promise not to tell, and if they do, that's not your fault, right?

Helen S.

by annawebster100 on 2/7/2013 8:25:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Theres this guy that I reall like and he likes me too... we are both freshman and i would totally date him but theres one problem.....he has a brother whos 2 years older and im kinda freaked out by him....idk why but he just kinda scares me!!!! He also kinda bullies his brother(who i like) and so i know he would pick on us... what should I do... he invited me to do something with him tomorrow but his brother will also be there!!!
Thanks!

by Reba22:22 on 2/1/2013 7:35:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe his brother would be nice to you if you got to know him better! He might be defensive of his little brother dating, but if you take time to get to know him he might warm up to you. I'm sure his brother will stick up for you, too!

Meghan D.

by Reba22:22 on 2/1/2013 7:35:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Thanks!

by Reba22:22 on 2/1/2013 7:34:13 PM

You need to get them both alone and describe the situation then get them together to describe the situation...the boys will think you are very honest and whatever happens will be easier in the end, i promise!
-Bailey

by Bailey72 on 12/13/2012 7:24:06 PM

MOD!
one more thing... my bf is not extremely attractive, but his personality is ADORABLE! how do I react when I tell my friend who he is and they're all like: ohhh... okay. he doesn't really seem your type...
PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl, don't mind what your friends think. Know all that matters is what you do. Tell them that they just don't know how amazing he is, but they'll see when they meet him and see you two hang out. Looks aren't everything.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by echri12 on 11/26/2012 8:02:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so today my BFG asked me out and I like him so I said yes. We see eachother probably two hours a day... and it's super awkward! tomorrow I'm gonna see him again so what things should I talk about and how can I make it less awkard? also, I wanna start holding hands with him and how should that happen cuz he's kinda shy so he might not try to hold my hand... HELP ME!

Hey girl, take his hand yourself and don't let it be awkward. The trap a lot of girls fall in is thinking their relationship with their boyfriend has to be different than the one they had with their friend. That's not true at all. You can just hold hands now and spend more time together without needing the same excuses! So just be the friend you were before and relax; he will too. Nothing much has changed, just the title. Take the pressure off.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by echri12 on 11/26/2012 7:53:44 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club called: Legit Boy Advice This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 6:19:14 PM