1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

2 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

3 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

COMMENTS

Should I dump my BF for his bro?

I've been dating my boyfriend who's 15 for five months. He has an older brother that's 17. Last month, his older brother has been sending me...

1) I literally have no idea how to flirt. I get that you compliment the guy and use eye contact or whatever, but I just don't get how you do it! When I like a guy all I do is look at him alot.
2) My hair is short and really thick, and I don't know how to style it. It just barely reaches my shoulders, and everybody else at my school (seriously, EVERYBODY) has hair longer than mine, even some of the boys! I've been trying to grow it out for AGES and its only grown about 1 and a half inches! Please give me some ideas for more styles I can do, and how can I make it grow longer?

Hey emroxlol, look at him and when he stares back smile and wave. If you are feeling comfortable and confident enough approach him and say hi and start a convo. Sear our site for more flirting tips, we have a lot girly that will definitely help ya. You can wear it up in a messy updo, put it in a bun, braid the front of your hair(google search lauren conrad braid for ideas) or just wear hair clips and headbands to get a new look. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emroxlol on 11/25/2012 10:30:58 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/25/2012 9:40:59 PM

I'm dating my ex back form December to March of this year. We broke up before because all we did was fight and he told my best friend everything before me. We started dating again a day before Thanksgiving and now he's doing it again. He's telling my best friend everything. And I really don't have feelings for him again but it was my best friend that set us up again and I couldn't ruin he chance? So can you please help me? Thanks. (:

Hey Avery. (:, I think you should end it again girly. You aren't happy and there isn't any chemistry. You don't want to have him thinking the relationship is one type of way when it isn't. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Avery. (: on 11/25/2012 9:19:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
this guy and i met at work (we're 16 and 17) and we both work together in the same part of the store. From the first time we met we just hit it off, and when his gf dumped him i made him feel better. The past few weeks my work friends have been telling me he likes me. friday I saw him and his friend shopping (while i was working) and he came and talked to me. So yesterday while we were both working he said his friend told him he should date me and wed make a cute couple. He said he wants to, but one problem. The store wont allow people to date when they work in the same part of the store. I asked to get moved to a different part months ago for a different reason, and it didnt happen. What should I do?? What should we do??

Hey girlie, if you want to see each other you could date outside of work and not let people know at work. Or you could wait until one of you gets moved to another department or leaves the store for some reason.

Lauren T.

by Cherries51 on 11/25/2012 7:06:55 PM

What is the average, normal weight for a 13 year old who's 5-1? Please give me an answer thanks!

Hey girlie, an average weight depends on more than your height and your age. It's also based on genetics and your body type. But a good range would probably be 90-125 pounds.

Lauren T.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 11/25/2012 6:11:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have had so many MOD go up and they never get answered!! Explanation?? ANd also advice on how to ask a guy out??

Hey girlie, depending on what you're asking about and how appropriate it is for the site, MODs will choose not to answer certain things. As far as asking a guy out, be brave and confident! Guys like girls who are confident in themselves and know what they want. So show him that!

Lauren T.

by yorkielover88 on 11/25/2012 6:05:20 PM

MODMODMOD
I really like this guy but were both really shy!! How should I go about this?

Hey Emily241997, since you both are shy someone is going to have to make the first move. You should do it girl. Start by just saying hi and waving when you see him. Then start striking mini convos and then you can compliment him occassionally and joke a little. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Emily241997 on 11/25/2012 12:54:18 PM

mod mod
what is the weight qualified as obese for 11 year olds?

by raeshrimp on 11/25/2012 12:51:11 PM

Oooooh tricky sitch! Stay away from his brother! I REPEAT, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
*****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/25/2012 12:43:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
help!! i have read all of your articles on boys but i still need help on how to flirt, becaus i fell for the cutest,athletic and sweet boy ever. do u also know how to tell if a boy likes me? Also, if i ask him out, he says yes., then what would happen when we break up? cuz i dont want to lose him as a friend. sorry for wiriting a lot Frown
love ya, Raeshrimp

Hey raeshrimp, since he's athletic strike up a convo with him about sports. Ask which his fave is and who are the best athletes. You can also compliment him here and there, and if you have class with him try to sit near him every so often. Different boys show their affection in different ways. Some will always be in your face, others will avoid you like the plague. Just try to look for any changes in their behavior towards you and that will let you know if they're into you. Once you guys start dating make a promise to each other to always remain friends no matter what. That way you two will have your friendship to fall back on. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.