AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

Celebs give a helping hand in 12-12-12 Sandy relief concert

With the chaos and joy of the holiday season beginning to swirl around us, it’s easy to forget the devastation that so many Americans are still struggling...

My best friend is a lesbian as of one year ago. She's fallen in love a couple of times with two girls. I'm identified as straight, and she asked me out yesterday. Honestly, I don't know how to feel about that. I love her- I just don't know what way? When she puts her arm around me it feels good, I get those butterflies when I think of her, it annoys me sometimes that we're never alone. However, I've had three happy relationships with just boys- admittedly non serious middle school crushes, and now I'm in high school. The one time I felt like I was in love was with a boy, and I am far over that now. Help?!

hey girl! Maybe you're bisexual, or just confused? It's possible that you feel that way around her because you know shes lesbian and it sets you on edge? Either way, you need to reflect about your real feelings. Could you see yourself in a relationship with another girl? Do you like your friend in that way? You have to figure that part out and then make a decision!

xoxo

Katie L.

by svds on 11/28/2012 4:52:45 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/28/2012 1:34:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to start a non-profit organization that donates items to other countries and make a game out of it, but I have no idea where to start and no idea what to do either. Could you give me some tips and helpful sources to help get me started? Thanks!

Hey girl! I love that idea, that is so cool. The best resources would be found at the library, so be sure to hit that up. Look for books on starting non-profits as well as on teenage entrepreneurship. Also, don't be afraid to use the internet to explore resources! Type into google "how to start a non profit organization" and BAM 240 million results! to get more specific, do the same search but say "in enter-your-state-here". different states have different procedures. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Emilicious on 11/28/2012 1:14:18 AM

Sandy greatly impacted the North East, but worse things have happened to other parts of the country that don't get half the attention Sandy is getting. Many people did loose their life, loved ones, housing, etc.. but they did not prepare themselves for it and the damage it would cause. Many people fail to recognize that Sandy was not classified as a hurricane, it was classified as a tropical storm! There have been several hurricanes that hit the south east coast that were actually hurricanes and over 3 times the amount of people died and did not get as much media attention as Sandy! I'm not saying that people should not care, but worse things have happened and they got through it without the spotlight. Maybe next time something such as this happens they will not underestimate it and evacuate when they need to.

by Em11ily on 11/27/2012 9:25:22 PM

I'm so gonna call in (If my Dad says yes Smile)

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/27/2012 5:50:04 PM

Wow I wish there was a way I could go to that! It's so great that they're giving the money to help Hurricane Sandy victims. Our hearts go out to all those affected by this terrible superstorm. <3

by Lady Grey on 11/27/2012 5:20:31 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/27/2012 5:09:17 PM

Excellent cause good job celebrities!

*****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 4:48:34 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 4:10:01 PM

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:42:36 PM

schooled: guys how to's
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 2:55:38 AM