3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Help! My BGF has a serious medical condition

My guy friend was just diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. I don’t know how to act around him because he has changed so much. He is very weird...

My brother was originally misdiagnosed with Crohn's, but he actually had Colitis. It can be tough sometimes, but just hang in there and support him! It may be difficult for him, especially if he has to go on a special diet like my brother did. If he's anything like my brother, though, he won't like too many personal questions. Make sure to support him, though, because he's probably having a really hard time transitioning!

by oceangurl13 on 11/26/2012 5:46:23 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so today one of my best friends told this guy who i liked when i specifically told her not to the morning before. and of course the guy she told is friends with my crush and now he know i like him. what do i do now? i have almost all of my classes with these two guys so it will be very awkward tomorrow btw. Thanks!

Hey girl, play it as if everything's OK and then see how things pan out. There's no guarantee this guy will tell your crush so try not to assume the worst (and sometimes that little push and spreading of the news can take this sitch from one of inaction to one of action and maybe you ending up as his girlfriend).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/26/2012 5:37:50 PM

hi ummm i have a major problem. well to start of i have a bf and bgf and things are going fine with my bf but recently me and my bgf have became tight if you know what i mean. well i know he likes me but he also has a gf so idk im really confused becuase i also kind of like him so idk what to do?!?! Please Help!!!

by slgoethel on 11/26/2012 5:30:01 PM

i have Ulcerative Colitis, which is basically the same thing, just only in your large intestine, not other places. it can be embarrassing at times and can depress you. if a friend of yours has an IBD or IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, don't ask unless they're open to telling you. they'll get even more upset. i had a more serious case than most, one that hospitalized me for months and gave me other problems. i ended up getting my large intestine taken out and given an ileostomy. just be supportive of your friend and know that they may be upset every once in a while. it's hard to ajudst to, trust me.

by alindgren on 11/26/2012 5:23:32 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/26/2012 5:15:22 PM

Mod mod mod
There was this boy at my taekwondo who would stare at me, and one time I accidentally smiled in his direction, and he smiled back. He used to laugh whenever I would mess up with a kick or say something stupid. I started to fall for him. Then, a month after that he got rid of his glasses and dorky haircut, and he actually looked really cute. But then, I told him I liked him, and he gave me his number, and then a few days after that, he had his bff reject me for him. I wanna show him that he's missing out. How do I do that? I don't wanna make him jealous, I just wanna show him that he made a huge mistake.

Show him what he's missing by grabbing her attention. Try laughing a little harder and smiling more. Show him that you're likable by showing yo have friends. Try wearing cute cloths too to see what you're really made up of!
mailyse f.