Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

LOL with Lauren Bjorkman's Miss Fortune Cookie

Enter a world of ambitious high school seniors, college admissions, and the great wit of the anonymous Miss Fortune Cookie. Erin (aka Miss Fortune Cookie)...

I think I'd write this...

You will marry a 1D member! (other side) dream on buddy ha Tong

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/27/2012 5:53:54 PM

my mom once got a fortune that said "oops! wrong cookie!" it was so funny

by sammyy99 on 11/27/2012 5:17:37 PM

*opens Fortune Cookie*

Your crush will not marry you, sorry.

*Cries* :'(

by Dstyles34 on 11/27/2012 5:05:06 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 2:56:25 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:39:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod !
How can i earn up 292$ in a week or as soon as possible! i need a wardrobe like fast & i wanna buy stuff from wetseal but evertything i want keeps going out of stock! Help meeFrown

Hey girl, $292 a week is a bit much! I'd try babysitting, tutoring or pursuing opportunities like that and saving over the long run. You don't need to earn that much a week to buy new clothes. Budget and spend wisely (buy new accessories to switch up the look of what you already have) and you'll find you'll be able to have that wardrobe makeover at a fraction of the price.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by tpowell11 on 11/26/2012 8:17:53 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
My friend and I both like the same guy. Who should back off? Me or her?

Hey girl, I think that's up to the guy and who he chooses. You should both back off or both go for it and see who he chooses (just don't sabotage each other's chances). It's your call, but the former route is probably best for your friendship. Sisters before misters.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by akaprincess on 11/26/2012 7:55:55 PM

schooled: guys how to's
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/26/2012 5:12:02 PM