3 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

4 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

4 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

This just in: Hot pink is the new red lip

Sure, our standby red is suitable for all occasions, but it can get a bit omnipresent at times. Which is why we’re so excited to see hot...

My favorite is the one Victoria Justice is wearing it looks good on her

by fieldhockey001 on 11/26/2012 8:10:05 PM

LOVING HIM WAS RED! (not PINK, just saying)

by sfluv on 11/26/2012 7:54:43 PM

I have a few Q's!
1. I was wondering what some easy and cheap DIY gifts are for family members?
2. I've been subscribed to GL magazine since February, and I was wondering if I am going to receive a Dec/Jan issue in the mail, or has my subscription ended?

Hey girl, 1) I'd definitely try baking them something (fudge? cupcakes?) and writing a handwritten card about how much they mean to you. I promise they'll hold onto the card for years to come. 2) You should have a year-long subscription, but can check your status here:

Alyssa B.

by BabyBallerina on 11/26/2012 7:38:43 PM

MOD so my brother has been going crazy lately. He screams over the smallest things. Like today, he started screaming a thre his ipad against the ground and it broke. Then he went into my room for no apparent reason and trashed everything! He has been like this for the past few months and i dont know why he has been acting like this. He is a tween, so i guess its a part of growing up, but i didnt know he would be THIS crazy. What should i do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, sounds like he's got some bigger issues going on. If your parents don't already know, tell them and emphasize you're worried. He may need to take to a guidance counselor at the least. And if he ever gets violent around you, do not hesitate to let your 'rents know and stress the need to take more immediate action. He should not put you in danger.

Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/26/2012 6:50:08 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/26/2012 5:11:25 PM

I like the one Victoria Justice is wearing. And pink is always better then red. This would be pref for this holiday's LBD!

by serenitybaum on 11/26/2012 4:32:33 PM

YES! I just got a hot pink lip gloss for my dance on Thursday! I wore it before it was even popular!

by BriannaM911 on 11/26/2012 4:30:11 PM

awesome!!!! i just got a hot pink lipstick at CVS for a dollar! they didn't have red, like i wanted but a good thing they didn't.

by kpianoplayer on 11/26/2012 3:17:10 PM

Nothing can beat that classic red lip! I don't care who says it does! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 2:52:36 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!