Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

5 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

6 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

This just in: Hot pink is the new red lip

Sure, our standby red is suitable for all occasions, but it can get a bit omnipresent at times. Which is why we’re so excited to see hot...

I can't decide if on Christmas eve I should wear
A sugar plum lipstick or a raspberry lipstick any advice
Thanks

Hey! Sugar plum sounds festive Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 2:42:48 PM

ok so my cousin is getting married right after christmas, and were drivnig over a long way away to where he lives to go to the wedding. well today, im going dress shopping for a dress to wear to it, and i was wondering what i should get. i'm tall and not very skinnyFrown , and i was thinking of something like the black dress in the latest issue of gl for "tall" girls. but i dont know if that would look good on me, considering my size, so i was wondering what kind of dress would make me look slimmer and still very pretty. thanks a TON if you can help! and one more thing: im gonna post this comment on another article, because for the past 5 minutes the letter count thing has said 0 of 1000 characters allowed, yet i can still type. idk if this means its like broken or something, and sometimes my mods dont show up, so im gonna post it on like another picture. because i really wanna know this:Smile) (this is the 2nd article im posting it on haha) lauren r.

by lilmissamazing on 12/2/2012 10:51:07 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!
So one of my friends just starting dating this guy that I know is bad news! He is older and had liked one of my friends that is the same age as him and her told her that the only way to be popular is to do drugs and drink! She has totally steered clear of him but now my other friend is dating him. I wanna warn her but I am afraid of pushing her away. She and I are not super close like the other friend and I are. My other friend consulted me about him cause she was confused! So I want to warn her but I don't know how!!!! Thx!

Hey girl,

That's a super sticky sitch! Because you want the best for your friends, I would talk to a parent or counselor about what to do and how to best help your friend. They can give you the best advice on this!

Meghan D.

by bandnerds41698 on 11/30/2012 7:09:06 PM

I love pink lips more then red and Shay does the perfect pink lips Smile It's not too bold! Just how I like it Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/27/2012 5:57:52 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/27/2012 5:09:51 PM

Lea Michelle looks rly sloppy in that pic. Not to hate, but she should have brushed her hair or mayb it was the view from the camera and Chloe<3 is rite red lips rock!

****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 4:51:07 PM

How can I make my eyes look HUGE while wearing red lip gloss? ANd not look fake?

Hey girl-

Try using lighter colors around the eyes to make them appear fuller. Some white liner and light shimmer shadows should do the trick. xoxo

alexis g.

by LilyBS123 on 11/27/2012 10:21:10 AM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A VP, TREASURER, AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 2:57:37 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 8:41:00 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I need major help, now!
I don't know what my bra size is! I tried on a 32AA that my sister gave me, and that was kind of loose, and it made my boobs appear larger than what they are. I am at probably about stage 3 in the "Boob Stages" that all books talk about.
I am too big for a training bra thing, but I am too small for a real bra, and I need support! What should I wear?

Hey girl, I can't tell you, but I know who can: your mom! Ask her to measure you with a tape measure or go to the store and have someone in the lingerie department help you out. Many women actually wear the wrong bra size and getting a professional opinion can be quite a help!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by BabyBallerina on 11/26/2012 8:40:03 PM

My favorite is the one Victoria Justice is wearing it looks good on her

by fieldhockey001 on 11/26/2012 8:10:05 PM

LOVING HIM WAS RED! (not PINK, just saying)

by sfluv on 11/26/2012 7:54:43 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MODMOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
I have a few Q's!
1. I was wondering what some easy and cheap DIY gifts are for family members?
2. I've been subscribed to GL magazine since February, and I was wondering if I am going to receive a Dec/Jan issue in the mail, or has my subscription ended?

Hey girl, 1) I'd definitely try baking them something (fudge? cupcakes?) and writing a handwritten card about how much they mean to you. I promise they'll hold onto the card for years to come. 2) You should have a year-long subscription, but can check your status here: https://secure.girlslife.com/

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by BabyBallerina on 11/26/2012 7:38:43 PM

MOD so my brother has been going crazy lately. He screams over the smallest things. Like today, he started screaming a thre his ipad against the ground and it broke. Then he went into my room for no apparent reason and trashed everything! He has been like this for the past few months and i dont know why he has been acting like this. He is a tween, so i guess its a part of growing up, but i didnt know he would be THIS crazy. What should i do? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, sounds like he's got some bigger issues going on. If your parents don't already know, tell them and emphasize you're worried. He may need to take to a guidance counselor at the least. And if he ever gets violent around you, do not hesitate to let your 'rents know and stress the need to take more immediate action. He should not put you in danger.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HappyFeet16 on 11/26/2012 6:50:08 PM

schooled: guys how to's

by messy-luv's-you on 11/26/2012 5:11:25 PM

I like the one Victoria Justice is wearing. And pink is always better then red. This would be pref for this holiday's LBD!

by serenitybaum on 11/26/2012 4:32:33 PM

YES! I just got a hot pink lip gloss for my dance on Thursday! I wore it before it was even popular!

by BriannaM911 on 11/26/2012 4:30:11 PM

awesome!!!! i just got a hot pink lipstick at CVS for a dollar! they didn't have red, like i wanted but a good thing they didn't.

by kpianoplayer on 11/26/2012 3:17:10 PM

Nothing can beat that classic red lip! I don't care who says it does! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 11/26/2012 2:52:36 PM