8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Good luck charmer

I was my crush's football buddy, and I went to all of his games. On the night of the last game, we were winning 29-24. My...

Mod mod mod
Ok so I have this crush on a guy and today we were talking about a football game that I sat out at and he was saying how it would be better if I was there because and then he didn't finish and walked awkwardly away. Does he like me????

Hey girlie,

He might have been shy or had something else to do. I wouldn't think too much about it and just try talking to him again as friends and see how he acts around you then!

Meghan D.

by Luvblack216 on 1/18/2013 8:16:26 PM

that is so cute! i had a crush and he liked me too cuz he told me but he lives in a diffrent state so i havent seen him in forever so i guess im just going to move on cuz hes not ready to have a relationship Frown but i wish that when i do have a bf that he will do something like that!

by OMG GUESS WHAT on 12/19/2012 11:24:33 PM

mod!
about a month ago my field band took a trip.the first nightwe had a party and me and the girl I was rooming with started talking to this one boy. my friend and him were friends but I didn't know him. we sat down and me and him ended up sharing a chair and he said he had met me sooner. then we me and my friend left he gave me a hug. then my friend and him were texting and he said he had really enjoyed meeting me and loked forward to seeing me the next day. I then found out he was 2 years younger then me and I'm in 10th grade. the next day he was nice and joking around with me. that night we watched bands perform he kept grabbing my arm and putting it through and under his because he said he was warm. our drum major asked me about it and I told her were just friends but she didn't believe me. he comes up to me and talks to me even now but 2 days after we came back I found out he had a gf but I'm not sure if there still together or not. idk what's going on and idk if I like him.

Hey girl! Sounds like he was definitely flirty. Keep calm and keep getting to know him. See if anything develops. If he does have gf, tread lightly. You don't to cause any unnecessary drama by upsetting anyone. Good luck!

xo
Taeler L.

by ladyinlike on 12/8/2012 12:36:15 AM

I wish my boyfriend would be like this ;/

by bendybarbie2000 on 12/2/2012 6:08:28 PM

Mod Mod mod!
This might be super weird but I think Im really nervous about being getting into realationship with a guy. Not even like a serious one, Im even nervous about calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. At camp, I'm fine with flirting and talking to guys. Im even okay with with having a little fling with them because i know that we won't keep in touch see ech other again. When I'm at school, I'm also okay with flirting and talking to guys but once I can tell that they like me, I get really shy and nervous. I feel like once they like me, I don't like them anymore and I have to find a new guy or something. Why do I feel this way? Is it because I'm not mature enough? Is it because I'm at school?

Hey girl,

It's totally normal to be nervous about your first relationship, but if you take it slow and are friends it won't be that awkward once you're ready to date. It's also normal to move on between crushes, so don't feel like you have to settle into a relationship if you're not ready. It definitely doesn't mean you're not mature--there's no set age to start dating, so do what you're comfortable with!

Meghan D.

by SummerButterflies on 11/30/2012 10:29:07 PM

SOOOO CUTE!!!! wish i had a guy that did that, but im guyless Frown

by LaCroix on 11/29/2012 5:04:19 PM

I really need help, my friend has been acting weird and it seems like she trying to keep me and my crush separate. She says she isn't but every time she's around him and I'm around him she tries to keeps me away from him. What do I do?

by keyesalex on 11/29/2012 1:55:27 PM

I absolutely love this

by Emilicious on 11/27/2012 9:52:26 PM

That's so cute. (even if ya weren't dating)*cough, cough* I bet you 2 are dating now. I would find that so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by silverroseart on 11/27/2012 6:44:31 PM

soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute your a lucky girl Laughing

by Football fan22 on 11/27/2012 5:35:26 PM

this is adorable!! <3

by sammyy99 on 11/27/2012 4:59:50 PM

you're so LUCKY!!! lol

by myfatsquirrel on 11/27/2012 4:26:30 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 4:08:08 PM

*****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 3:30:22 PM

Mod ! MOD! MOD!
I really like this guy . Hes everything i want . Soo anyway he hugs me alot , he sits wit me in class sometime even though his best friend is in the class, we talk , and he agreed im cute ? Bad part is he has a girlfriend .... Hes going to dump her soon , buy im not going to flirt back when he is still with her because then id get a bad rep as a boyfriend stealer . Do you think he like me ? Should i tell him ? Thanks boo!

Hey Chica! I think he's into you, although it is hard to tell without meeting him. You should tell him, but wait until he's single. You don't want to get tangled up in his relationship problems.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by watergal47 on 11/27/2012 3:29:53 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:42:14 PM

Mod mod mod
I told my crush that I liked him, and he was acting "too cool to care" when I told him. He said "I kinda knew that" and then I said "Bye see you Tuesday." and walked away. Then he messaged me on fb saying that he's sorry and he gave me his number. I asked him why he was sorry, and he said he couldn't tell me right now because he had to go. Then his best friend (who likes me) messaged me on fb a few days after "I'm sorry but he doesn't like you. He likes someone else. I'm really sorry." And then they both ran away from me when they saw me in person. The problem is, I really wanna find out why my crush gave me his number if he didn't like me. I also wanna find out why he was sorry. Should I ask him those questions today?

Hey Girl, Guys can be super confusing and this crush of yours is being very unclear with his feelings. He gave you his number, so call and ask. He might not realize that you're confused/

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/27/2012 1:06:20 PM

That's awesome... if you're dating. But since you weren't, it's quite creepy.

by Dawnstar on 11/27/2012 12:32:50 PM