AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Is your BGF crushing on you?

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card:

17 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

Take a holiday shopping study break for a cause!

Tired of cramming chem facts and crunching pre-calc numbers? Take a break, babe! And if Mom or Dad ask ya why you aren't bent over...

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:22:47 PM

SWEET! id wish id know about this sooner, my charity is March of Dimes

by leechichi on 11/30/2012 9:18:38 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
i'm really worried about my bff
she 12 and she's lost her virginity i'm really worried help!

Hey PurplePlushPanda, you can't control the actions of others. Just make sure she's using protection. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PlushPurplePanda on 11/29/2012 8:28:26 PM

Shopping for a good cause? I'm SO there.Smile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/28/2012 3:24:21 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/28/2012 2:43:42 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/28/2012 1:33:22 AM's for a good cause.

by transform2314 on 11/28/2012 12:27:53 AM

Why do you have to buy stuff? Can't you just search for stuff?

by Bobalina on 11/27/2012 11:37:49 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!