IN THE LAST MINUTE This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this #Thanksgiving:

AN HOUR AGO Want to be in the next issue of #GL? Here's how:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

6 holiday flicks we wanna be stuck in

It’s the holiday season, and we couldn’t be more excited. One of the best ways to pump yourself up for any occasion is to (you guessed it)...

I was sooo sick of "The Polar Express" until I found out the hero boy was voiced by Josh Hutcherson! X10 better!

by katgirly on 12/9/2012 1:31:19 AM

a really good holiday movie is a nanny for christmas watched it on thanksgiving

by kyleigh1234 on 12/7/2012 11:10:13 AM

i like elf im in a store and im singing IM IN A STORE.....AND IM SINGING
smilings my favorite
marv whatta u smiling about u left em on didnt u u know u sick im telling you harry its our call were the wet bandits all the good ones leave their marks

by kyleigh1234 on 12/7/2012 11:07:44 AM

I love all of those movies! However, I've never heard of the last two movies.

by Epicgirl1337 on 12/2/2012 4:55:40 PM

I've seen all of these movies except for the last two. Elf is hilarious and The Polar Express is an Xmas mustSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:35:34 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:45:42 PM

Elf! I'm watching it right now! It's so funny Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/1/2012 8:44:25 PM

Elf is probaly 3rd rite after home alone

by codyvictoriamiranda on 12/1/2012 2:58:19 PM

Holiday In Handcuffs is my FAV movie (holiday or not) It is soooooooooooooooo funny

by codyvictoriamiranda on 12/1/2012 2:57:31 PM

My favorite is The Polar Express!! Gotta luv it!! Elf looks good to watch, hopefully Ill see it!

by uniquester on 12/1/2012 2:32:36 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!