1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

2 HOURS AGO 3 fab ways to rock crochet back to school: http://t.co/OjkF5VUa6g

13 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

COMMENTS

6 holiday flicks we wanna be stuck in

It’s the holiday season, and we couldn’t be more excited. One of the best ways to pump yourself up for any occasion is to (you guessed it)...

And I'm just about to watch Holiday in Handcuffs... Smile

by genieinabottle on 12/1/2012 1:54:48 PM

I love Elf the best! So funny!!!

by lilyyum on 12/1/2012 1:36:20 PM

I've never seen Holiday in Handcuffs or The Holiday..but I'm looking for some good holiday movies to watch so I'll definitely check those out! (:

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:30:43 AM

Elf!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 12/1/2012 11:24:46 AM

How the grinch stole christmas for me! I also love ELF :3

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/1/2012 11:22:39 AM

Elf is definitely my favorite holiday movie EVER

by puella94 on 12/1/2012 10:03:15 AM

OMG ELF IS MY LIFE. NO JOKE. *I like whispering too.* Heheh
anyways:
**********HEY GIRLS***********
My name is Caroline and alot of you might know me as the advise giver on Molly coconut, and Dancestar! I finally decidd to get my own page and I would love if I could hace some members! Just go to my page and click on Dojhallow97 Advise Queen! I have been told Im great at giving responses and will give you detailed answers on anything you ask. Im in High school so I can help you with anything~!
Thanks and much love!
xo-c

by dojhallow97 on 12/1/2012 9:55:37 AM

Haven't heard of the last three, but the others I <3

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:53:07 AM

I love Holiday in Handcuffs. And I just saw The Holiday with mom the other day.

by aubangle on 12/1/2012 12:45:46 AM

How the grinch stole christmas is always gonna be my fave! Even cold-hearted people turns out to be good at the end! AWWW! Laughing <3

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 12:30:37 AM