1 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

3 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

6 holiday flicks we wanna be stuck in

It’s the holiday season, and we couldn’t be more excited. One of the best ways to pump yourself up for any occasion is to (you guessed it)...

I was sooo sick of "The Polar Express" until I found out the hero boy was voiced by Josh Hutcherson! X10 better!

by katgirly on 12/9/2012 1:31:19 AM

a really good holiday movie is a nanny for christmas watched it on thanksgiving

by kyleigh1234 on 12/7/2012 11:10:13 AM

i like elf im in a store and im singing IM IN A STORE.....AND IM SINGING
smilings my favorite
ELF MOMENT!
marv whatta u smiling about u left em on didnt u u know u sick im telling you harry its our call were the wet bandits all the good ones leave their marks
HOME ALONE MOMENT!

by kyleigh1234 on 12/7/2012 11:07:44 AM

I love all of those movies! However, I've never heard of the last two movies.

by Epicgirl1337 on 12/2/2012 4:55:40 PM

I've seen all of these movies except for the last two. Elf is hilarious and The Polar Express is an Xmas mustSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:35:34 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:45:42 PM

Elf! I'm watching it right now! It's so funny Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/1/2012 8:44:25 PM

Elf is probaly 3rd rite after home alone

by codyvictoriamiranda on 12/1/2012 2:58:19 PM

Holiday In Handcuffs is my FAV movie (holiday or not) It is soooooooooooooooo funny

by codyvictoriamiranda on 12/1/2012 2:57:31 PM

My favorite is The Polar Express!! Gotta luv it!! Elf looks good to watch, hopefully Ill see it!

by uniquester on 12/1/2012 2:32:36 PM

And I'm just about to watch Holiday in Handcuffs... Smile

by genieinabottle on 12/1/2012 1:54:48 PM

I love Elf the best! So funny!!!

by lilyyum on 12/1/2012 1:36:20 PM

I've never seen Holiday in Handcuffs or The Holiday..but I'm looking for some good holiday movies to watch so I'll definitely check those out! (:

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:30:43 AM

Elf!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 12/1/2012 11:24:46 AM

How the grinch stole christmas for me! I also love ELF :3

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/1/2012 11:22:39 AM

Elf is definitely my favorite holiday movie EVER

by puella94 on 12/1/2012 10:03:15 AM

OMG ELF IS MY LIFE. NO JOKE. *I like whispering too.* Heheh
anyways:
**********HEY GIRLS***********
My name is Caroline and alot of you might know me as the advise giver on Molly coconut, and Dancestar! I finally decidd to get my own page and I would love if I could hace some members! Just go to my page and click on Dojhallow97 Advise Queen! I have been told Im great at giving responses and will give you detailed answers on anything you ask. Im in High school so I can help you with anything~!
Thanks and much love!
xo-c

by dojhallow97 on 12/1/2012 9:55:37 AM

Haven't heard of the last three, but the others I <3

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:53:07 AM

I love Holiday in Handcuffs. And I just saw The Holiday with mom the other day.

by aubangle on 12/1/2012 12:45:46 AM

How the grinch stole christmas is always gonna be my fave! Even cold-hearted people turns out to be good at the end! AWWW! Laughing <3

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 12:30:37 AM

definitly elf! it's super cute......cause buddy is adorable! though i'm gonna pass on the spaghetti with vinilla,sprinkles, and syrup.

by amileofroses on 12/1/2012 12:12:02 AM