AN HOUR AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Natural and classic Sarah B.

This GL reader from Costa Mesa, California shares her top beauty picks. Find out how she scores that cool Cali girl look! How I would describe my...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
can i use hand soap as a face wash??

Hey girl, I'd stay away from handsoap as face wash. It can clog your pores and cause you to break out. Also, your skin may become irritated from the detergent in hand soap which will cause red, blotchy skin...best to stick to face wash!

Jenn S.

by olivia19 on 11/30/2012 9:49:52 AM

Mod!MOD!MOD!
do think if i used the elf tone correcting concealer would that be good?and what if I took a light brown eye shadow and put it on my waterline??would that be like a eyeliner?i don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
P.S. i can't wear eyeliner.
thanks

Hey Girl, to know for sure that the elf tone correcting concealer works the way you want on your skin, you have to try it out for yourself. be sure when you're applying the eyeliner/ eye shadow that it's right below your water line. You can use eye shadow as eye liner, and often girls use both. You can also buy cream that turns eye shadow into eye liner, but it can be expensive. This also can make it a lot thicker than just eye liner.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by olivia19 on 11/29/2012 3:53:02 PM

MODMODMODMOD
can you use concealer without useing powder to set it?
and what do you think is good makeup for a 12 year old who has a mom who will not let her wear makeup?Do you know any diy makeup?
thanks

If your Mom doesn't want you to wear makeup, you should talk to her about what she thinks is appropriate. Try making some sort of compromise. Check out our style and beauty section to get some makeup tips. You can wear concealer by its self, but it depends on the brand. Always check how you look in the mirror first so you can see if you like the final product.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by olivia19 on 11/29/2012 3:32:35 PM

Love everything on here and cannot wait to try some but the face wash I do not agree with!! I have recently bought a bottle and tried it and I don't have sensitive skin at all but it dries out my face and let me tell you...did NOT work for zits at ALL!!! It also made my skin feel sandy. Instead you should try the original Oil Free Cream Cleanser Acne wash from Neutrogena in the orange bottle. It works AMAZING, doesn't dry out your skin, and is cheaper!! ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 11/28/2012 6:23:19 PM

I really want to try the powder!

by hidi75 on 11/28/2012 5:45:59 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/28/2012 5:42:35 PM

Beeeeeeeoooootttttiiiiffffuuuuuuulllll!!!!!!!!!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/28/2012 3:26:17 PM

I love elf brushes and the face wash is the one i have and i love it. Can't wait to try out that lip gloss though!

by serenitybaum on 11/28/2012 2:19:39 PM