2 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Ew! My crush keeps asking me gross questions

This guy I’ve been crushing on likes me too. He’s really nice but, lately, he acts like a pervert. He keeps asking how far I’ve gone with...

So there's this guy that always call me babe , cutie pie and pretty girl . This guy also always tells me that he loves me too and i tell him that to . But just he told me that he was a pervert and that he would like some pictures of me , but he wass pictures of me that i don't want to pose for . Then he told me to go to his place . And i was like why , he said " I want to make out with you " . Am 13 and he's 13 and were both in grade 8 , how can i tell him that am too young to do smething that older people do? But then since he told me that he was a pervert , he asked me if that he could put his hand on my butt . I said no , but he keeps insitsting . The day before today , we both met , and this is going sooooooo fast and i don't know what can i do ? Please Help !

by EmilyMusically on 1/25/2013 4:33:22 PM

by EmilyMusically on 1/25/2013 4:32:47 PM

I need help a guy I've liked since last year well we dated for about 32 days and he kissed me the second day but didn't after that. A week later he kissed another girl in front of me it broke my heart after that we kept dating and we broke up a few weeks ago. It sent me into a type of depression he made me happy and then he left. Well today I asked if he still likes me he said on a scale of 1-10 it was a 6 1/2 it broke my heart I cried and asked to you don't and said he "moves on" my friends know how much I like him and I've been sad all day I love him alot how do I talk my way out of liking him?? Please help!

Hey hun, think of it this way 32 days is only about a month of an entire year! If his heart isn't totes in it (6 1/2 response) then its not worth holding onto these feelings. Have a girls night with your besties and focus on the people in your life, like them, who truly care about (that's a full 10 babe!)

Jenn S.

by Niallsmofo1 on 1/2/2013 2:56:03 AM

Hi, I'm in seventh grade and pretty new to this site. This boy that likes me says creepy things. I really only like him as a friend, and I've told him. He won't leave me alone, and even though he's my friend he's starting to creep me out. However, he has depression issues, so if just told him to bug off, I'm worried about how it might affect him. I'm not sure what to do, please help me.

Hey girl-

It'll only get worse if you keep this going. You need to tell him how you feel and let him know that you're serious when you say you don't feel the same way. Let him know you don't want to hurt him, but you can't change the way you feel. xoxo

alexis g.

by Imavegetariancat on 1/1/2013 3:31:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey merry belated christmas and happy new years in advance. So how do you stop a perv from talking to you. There is this kid in all my classes and he's always asking me whether I'm a virgin or which one of his friends would i...... i dont consider it sexual harrassment but i do find it very annoying.

Hey akaprincess, let him know through your body language he's irritating. Keep your back turn towards him when he starts asking questions, never look him in the eye, always turn your head and body so you are never facing him. Even giving him one word answers will help. Let me know if it works! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 12/28/2012 1:14:03 PM

In my past experiences guys can be three types : The chocolate Easter bunny type (where they're really yummy outside but totally hollow inside ) , The plastic bag with something inside type ( where they don't make great eye-candy but a super nice inside ) , and the apple type ( Where you can find something inside the guy ,and he looks amazing too.) So if he's an Easter bunny be content to look but leave on the shelf , if he's a plastic bag pick him up ; but be aware that these guys are only one step from becoming an Easter bunny , my favorite type is the apple hes sweet and handsome too.

by Tess1313 on 12/20/2012 5:11:58 PM

Guys are very strange like that, even some of the really nice ones do that. It may just be a guy hormone thing but you need to let him know that how far you have gone is none of his business. And he if starts asking for sexy pictures or wants to send some of him run from him. Tell him you want him to respect you and those questions make you feel weird.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:12:21 PM

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:11:51 PM

So I do a dance class where you have to pick and slow dance with a partner and my guy friend is in it and I kinda want to ask him to dance but I don't want him to think I have a crush on him or for him to get the wrong message. Should I ask him or not?
Thank you so much for all your helpSmile

Hey girl,

If you are already friends, I'm sure it wouldn't be weird to dance with him as friends! Have fun Smile

Meghan D.

by fieldhockey001 on 12/3/2012 8:00:38 PM

Mod mod mod!
Last night I had a dream that my crush kissed me and every time I think about it I start giggling. I guess I've always wondered if kissing was actually all that but in my dream it WAS all that. I'm goin to see my crush for the first time in five months next week and I'm afraid ill start giggling too hard on front of him! How did a dream change my perspective on kissing, and how to avoid a total giggle fest when I finally see him again?

Hey girl,

That is a pretty normal dream, and it's also to be curious about kissing! When you see him, try not to think about that and focus more on getting to know him as friends. You can still think about the dream when you are alone Smile

Meghan D.