8 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

11 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

12 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Ew! My crush keeps asking me gross questions

This guy I’ve been crushing on likes me too. He’s really nice but, lately, he acts like a pervert. He keeps asking how far I’ve gone with...

So there's this guy that always call me babe , cutie pie and pretty girl . This guy also always tells me that he loves me too and i tell him that to . But just he told me that he was a pervert and that he would like some pictures of me , but he wass pictures of me that i don't want to pose for . Then he told me to go to his place . And i was like why , he said " I want to make out with you " . Am 13 and he's 13 and were both in grade 8 , how can i tell him that am too young to do smething that older people do? But then since he told me that he was a pervert , he asked me if that he could put his hand on my butt . I said no , but he keeps insitsting . The day before today , we both met , and this is going sooooooo fast and i don't know what can i do ? Please Help !

by EmilyMusically on 1/25/2013 4:33:22 PM

by EmilyMusically on 1/25/2013 4:32:47 PM

I need help a guy I've liked since last year well we dated for about 32 days and he kissed me the second day but didn't after that. A week later he kissed another girl in front of me it broke my heart after that we kept dating and we broke up a few weeks ago. It sent me into a type of depression he made me happy and then he left. Well today I asked if he still likes me he said on a scale of 1-10 it was a 6 1/2 it broke my heart I cried and asked to you don't and said he "moves on" my friends know how much I like him and I've been sad all day I love him alot how do I talk my way out of liking him?? Please help!

Hey hun, think of it this way 32 days is only about a month of an entire year! If his heart isn't totes in it (6 1/2 response) then its not worth holding onto these feelings. Have a girls night with your besties and focus on the people in your life, like them, who truly care about (that's a full 10 babe!)

Jenn S.

by Niallsmofo1 on 1/2/2013 2:56:03 AM

Hi, I'm in seventh grade and pretty new to this site. This boy that likes me says creepy things. I really only like him as a friend, and I've told him. He won't leave me alone, and even though he's my friend he's starting to creep me out. However, he has depression issues, so if just told him to bug off, I'm worried about how it might affect him. I'm not sure what to do, please help me.

Hey girl-

It'll only get worse if you keep this going. You need to tell him how you feel and let him know that you're serious when you say you don't feel the same way. Let him know you don't want to hurt him, but you can't change the way you feel. xoxo

alexis g.

by Imavegetariancat on 1/1/2013 3:31:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey merry belated christmas and happy new years in advance. So how do you stop a perv from talking to you. There is this kid in all my classes and he's always asking me whether I'm a virgin or which one of his friends would i...... i dont consider it sexual harrassment but i do find it very annoying.

Hey akaprincess, let him know through your body language he's irritating. Keep your back turn towards him when he starts asking questions, never look him in the eye, always turn your head and body so you are never facing him. Even giving him one word answers will help. Let me know if it works! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by akaprincess on 12/28/2012 1:14:03 PM

In my past experiences guys can be three types : The chocolate Easter bunny type (where they're really yummy outside but totally hollow inside ) , The plastic bag with something inside type ( where they don't make great eye-candy but a super nice inside ) , and the apple type ( Where you can find something inside the guy ,and he looks amazing too.) So if he's an Easter bunny be content to look but leave on the shelf , if he's a plastic bag pick him up ; but be aware that these guys are only one step from becoming an Easter bunny , my favorite type is the apple hes sweet and handsome too.

by Tess1313 on 12/20/2012 5:11:58 PM

Guys are very strange like that, even some of the really nice ones do that. It may just be a guy hormone thing but you need to let him know that how far you have gone is none of his business. And he if starts asking for sexy pictures or wants to send some of him run from him. Tell him you want him to respect you and those questions make you feel weird.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:12:21 PM

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:11:51 PM

So I do a dance class where you have to pick and slow dance with a partner and my guy friend is in it and I kinda want to ask him to dance but I don't want him to think I have a crush on him or for him to get the wrong message. Should I ask him or not?
Thank you so much for all your helpSmile

Hey girl,

If you are already friends, I'm sure it wouldn't be weird to dance with him as friends! Have fun Smile

Meghan D.

by fieldhockey001 on 12/3/2012 8:00:38 PM

Mod mod mod!
Last night I had a dream that my crush kissed me and every time I think about it I start giggling. I guess I've always wondered if kissing was actually all that but in my dream it WAS all that. I'm goin to see my crush for the first time in five months next week and I'm afraid ill start giggling too hard on front of him! How did a dream change my perspective on kissing, and how to avoid a total giggle fest when I finally see him again?

Hey girl,

That is a pretty normal dream, and it's also to be curious about kissing! When you see him, try not to think about that and focus more on getting to know him as friends. You can still think about the dream when you are alone Smile

Meghan D.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/3/2012 2:31:00 PM

Mod mod mod!
I can't tell if this guy likes me or not. I'm shy and new to the school, while he's outgoing and popular(ish.) I have debate, history, and math with him. What are some non-awkward ice breakers? He sits next to me in math so that's my best opportunity.

Hey <3<3<3, you can use the math class as an excuse to talk to him. Ask what the homework was or if he studied for the quiz. Keep the convos going and eventually get those digits. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by <3<3<3 on 12/3/2012 12:34:55 AM

okay, so i really like this guy. and my bestfriend kinda likes him. and when i started liking him i didnt know she likes him. she doesnt know i like him. i need help. what should i do?
Thanks! (:

Hey daddysgurl, I think you two should sit down and discuss this. You never want a guy to break up your relationship, so talk about it in case it happens again. Maybe agree that you both let the guy go and find someone else. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by daddysgurl on 12/2/2012 9:40:26 PM

There's this guy that likes me, but I don't like him because he's really clingy. If I don't answer his texts he starts calling me and asking where I am. Then when I do answer he asks me what i was doing to not be able to answer. He also never listens to anything I say. I want to tell him I'm not interested, but I know he be miserable if I told him. What do you think I should say to him?

Hey girl,

If he's not listening to you and being clingy, you need to be straightforward with him! It might hurt him at first, but it's better than stringing him along. Just say that you're flattered but that you're not interested in being more than friends with him. Be honest!

Meghan D.

by Dogfreak29 on 12/1/2012 10:02:47 PM

Mod mod mod
Why do my comments never show up? Like if I ask something to a mod it never shows up while comments posted after me do! I don't post anything inappropriate! Hopefully this shows up...

Hey girl, mods just have to approve them first, and we have a lot of comments to go through! Smile

lauren r.

by <3<3<3 on 12/1/2012 11:32:11 AM

Hey!!!! So this boy in my class his mane is whatever ans he keeps looking at me smiling but sometimes he just ignores me. I think that he likes me I'm not sure if I'm right. Then we were in our talent class com/math and when he finished his project he went near me to talk to a guy who he doesn't even like to hang out or talk I felt like he did that on purpose please help me thank you I need your advice.....

by sofia<3love on 11/30/2012 10:12:37 PM

Mod Mod Mod,
So yesterday i went to the guy i likes basketball game and afterword i started to talk to his mom and she is realy nice and she said hi to me so i started talking to her and asked a person about how they would feel if it was there mom and some said its over obsicize are they right?

Hey moondust23, I'm not really understanding your question. Could you send it again? Thanks girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by moondust23 on 11/29/2012 11:18:41 PM

mod mod mod!!
i think i might like this guy, but i dont know if he likes me back. I have one class with him, and he's always joking around saying he's going to fight me (in a joking way) and teases me. The thing is is he's a freshmen an i'm a sophomore, and he is a friend of my freshmen brother! He told my brother that he dates his friend's sisters a lot, and told my brother he likes me, but i don't know if that was just to get my brother all defensive about me? We're good friends, and when i see him in the hallway he waves and smiles, and sometimes he goofs around and mouths "Call me" or makes a heart with his hand, idk if he likes me or not. HELP

Hey stormysea, I don't know girl. He seems really playful and goofy so I'm not really sure. Keep paying attention to him and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by stormysea on 11/29/2012 9:52:35 PM

So there's this boy at school that I kinda like because he makes me feel good around him and he makes me laugh. The thing is, he's a player. He might ask me out because he like me too. Should I say yes and give him a chance or tell him to change??? Please help.

Hey caylaforever, give him a chance girl. Who knows what could happen? And if nothing happens, you two could always be friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by caylaforever on 11/29/2012 9:51:36 PM

So, I'm a huge guy-girl. I'm a girl, but I act so much like a guy. I play video games, hide my emotions, watch bloody and gory and scary movies, wear relaxed clothes, etc. The only major girlyish things about me are that i like guys and I LOOOOVE hair and makeup. Everyone sees me like this. Including my friends who are girls. Every time that I show my "girly-girl" side, people look at me like I'm a completely different person. I really want to be able to show my girly side because I NEVER get to, while all the other girls can and no one says anything bad about it. I can't even like a romance movie without everyone I know looking at me like I've been abducted by an alien. How can I show my girly side without having everyone (including my mom and dad) look at me like I've been replaced?

Hey claudsoda, you can't worry about what people think. You just have to be yourself and if people look at you weird, there's nothing you can do about it. Be you. If you like video games and makeup, like that stuff. Just think about how cool that makes you. There's two really cool sides to you. You have a lot of different interests that will allow you to interact with many people. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 11/29/2012 9:43:44 PM

Mod mod mod!
I'm in math and history with this really cute guy that I'm not really friends with. I really like him and I think he might like me back! Here are the things he did: he was the only person who remembered my birthday and wished me happy birthday at school (I didn't even tell him!) he always butts into conversations I'm having with mutual friends, moved to a seat next to mine (and also his friend so im not sure) and when I was standing in the middle of a class with a desk I couldn't move, he was the only one that helped me. Sometimes I think he's looking at me but I'm not sure. Do you think he might like me?
I'm confused though because once he got his candy stuck in the vending machine and he joked 'im the only one this would happen to,' then told me he'd be right back. And then he went off to a table with his friend and never came back! Does this mean he's trying to avoid me?
What are some good things to say to him without being obvious? Or body language signs?
Thanks!!!

Hey <3<3<3, yeah sounds like he's attracted to you. You know how you get with friends, you're always with them. So I think he just wanted to hang around his friends, so no worries. I would just say hi to him the next time you see him and ask what's up. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by <3<3<3 on 11/29/2012 9:40:03 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
this is kinda gross and weird by really super important
okay so i've had my ears pierced for two years and
well, i had an earing on way to tight and now it's bleeding
should i put he earing back in to keep it from closing
or leave it?

Hey PlushPurplePanda, your hole won't close because they've been pierced for two years. Take the earring out and give your ears a break. Wet a cotton ball and clean your ear. When it feels good put it back in. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PlushPurplePanda on 11/29/2012 8:13:49 PM

mod mod mod
I have a crush on a guy and i think he likes me he stares at me and smiles and gives me compliments how can i get to talk to him more? We only have lunch together and it would be akward talking to him because all of his friends can act really immature.

Hey ToxicCrayon, when he compliments you keep the convo going. Compliment him back and ask him questions. Maybe even get his number. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ToxicCrayon on 11/29/2012 7:12:39 PM

Mod mod mod
Feel free to hide this if it is too inappropriate!
Guys always act like this to me. Guys will call me from across the hall and (be inappropriate) I'm only 13! I don't wear revealing clothing, I've never taken drugs, smoked, drank, or gone to a party. (Except birthday parties!) I don't talk about this stuff. I don't even swear! Why do they act like this toward me?! They don't act like this to other girls that ive seen except girls that have (been inappropriate) Please answer this question! And I'm sorry if this is too inappropriate for this site. I just want to know why they act like this to me?!?
Thanks

Hey Girl, guys can be really immature and at your age girls have developed a bit more than guys. They might think that they are being funny, but the truth is that what they're doing can be considered sexual harassment. If it makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell them to stop and tell an adult.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/29/2012 4:07:38 PM

MOD!!!
There is this guy I am pretty sure that likes me (he's complimented me and "accidentally" bumped into me a couple of times in the hallways.) I think I like him back (I am not too sure) and I do not know what to say back to him when he flirts (I am not very good with that sort of thing and I am shy.) I know I will probably bump into him at a school club activity (and in my class I have with him!) and I want to know what to say/ have an idea of what to say. He's interesting and kinda cute and I think I might want to know more about him. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Us shy girls can have a tough time breaking out of our shell, especially when it comes to a guy we think we might like. The best thing you can do is try and become more comfortable around him. Start small with just a friendly hello when you see him in the halls, or maybe playfully bump into him once or twice? Then work up to starting a conversation. Could you bring up the test you just took in the class you have together? Or is he really good a particular sport that you think he might love talking about? If you wanna know more about him chat with his friends, find out what his interests are, and then use those interests to start a conversation. Good luck! xoxo

alexis g.

by Bridgge2010 on 11/29/2012 7:50:43 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/28/2012 5:41:53 PM

OMG! Same thing happened to me except he asked for me to lap dance him at the pool! I couldn't believe he had the urge to even ask that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/28/2012 5:07:39 PM

mod mod mod!!!!
So theres this guy, who happenes to be my crush, my BFFs crush, and my ex- Bfs close friend. He's really cute and funny, but I only have lunch with him. Sometimes, we meet up for like 5 minutes when we're walking home, but thats it. i can't get him out of my head. Yesterday, to my complete and utter horror, my best friends told him that i liked him. I'm ine with it now, but yesterday, i was really mad. When I was walking up the stairs to go to my next class, this was yesterday, after they had told him, he looked at me and nodded.v Today, everything between us is completely normal. What should i do???

hey girl! wow, talk about a confusing sitch. first off, be careful about the whole BFF thing. sisters before misters, ALWAYS. how would you feel if she started dating him? pretty terrible! think about whether or not he's worth it, and have a convo with your BFF about it. it sounds like this guy is kinda just brushing off the whole sitch, or he doesnt know how to go about it. he's probably waiting for you to either affirm or deny the fact that your BFF told him!

xoxo

Katie L.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/28/2012 4:41:52 PM

my crush used to do that then he got super nice now he hardly talks to me.Frown

*******************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/28/2012 3:23:00 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/28/2012 2:49:13 PM

mod mod mod
at school were doing a play and my friend and i both want the same part. its mary (its like the christmas story) and she sings a solo. shes an amazing singer, but im pretty good, not as good but good. and im an amazing actress but shes not as much. so what should i do to rock my audition, handle being rejected, or act if i get the part. she said that if she doesnt get the part, she will be upset. :/ HELP oh yea and i was the lead for the last play and she was the narrator...

hey girl! make sure you practice your part a lot before audition day so you know it backwards and forwards. Don't focus on outshining your bff, rather just bring the best you've got. If your bff or someone else is chosen for the role, remember that there will be other plays, and you'll probably get another part anyways. If your bff gets it, make sure to congratulate her, but it's also okay to kindly ask her to stop if she starts bragging a lot about it. If you get the part, remain respectful and don't brag about it. good luck, break a leg! Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/28/2012 2:08:29 PM

mod mod mod
okay so i started not shampooing my hair (it helps with curly hair)like 2 months ago and i just found really gross skin flakes on the top of my head. should i shampoo or do u have any dandruff solutions? thanks

hey girl! I actually know of a great non-shampoo dandruff solution....apple cider vinegar! I use it every couple of weeks just to eliminate bacteria and help prevent dandruff, but you could use it as often as every week with your hair. You're going to combine 1/3 of a cup ACV with 1 cup of water. When you're towards the end of your shower, pour the AVC/water mix over your hair, then step back under the showerhead and rinse it out. Don't worry about any possible vinegar smell, it'll go away when your hair dries.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/28/2012 1:44:27 PM

Mod mod mod
You probably got my earlier comments about my crush giving me his number after I told him I liked him, and then he had his bff reject me for him. Now my crush avoids me and can't even look at me. He goes to my taekwondo, so we had to be partnered up for something and he looked scared and he started whispering to his friend. I still really like him, and I would love to be friends with him. If he got to know me better, maybe just maybe he'd feel the same way. How do you become friends with your crush when he's avoiding you? I already told him on facebook "can we just forget about everything and be friends? It's really awkward now when we see each other and it doesn't have to be that way" and he saw it and ignored it. I really wanna be friends with him Frown

Hey girl! I didn't see your other comments, it must have been another mod. But WOW, can you say harsh? I know you really wanna be friends with this guy, but he honestly just sounds rude to me. He can't even put the past behind him! I hate to break it to ya, but if he's going to be that immature about the situation, you deserve way better. Sorry he's treated you this way!

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/28/2012 12:30:05 PM

Eck. I knew a guy like that once. Except his questions were way worse and I don't think I can post them here...

by rileytibbles on 11/28/2012 12:04:34 PM