4 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

7 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Get in the Christmas spirit with a new Nickelodeon movie

Turkey Day is officially over, and the Xmas tunes are already playin’ on the radio. We couldn’t be more ready for the festivities of the holiday season...

This movie doesn't look that good in my opinion... Nickelodeon movies so rarely are.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 6:52:25 PM

U gotta love Drake <3

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:45:18 AM

My fave Fairly Odd character's Timmy. I am psyched to see Drake and Daniella in this new movie.

by otter77 on 11/29/2012 5:58:59 PM

I love Cosmo! He's the best Smile Why is Timmy a teenager though? I thought he was a ten year old?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/29/2012 4:45:27 PM

I NEED A FRIEND! PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/29/2012 4:40:46 PM

Drake Bell is kind of hot..... And hilariousSmile  Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/29/2012 3:38:04 PM

I love Drake Bell

by Lauren I. on 11/29/2012 10:37:39 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called..Legit boy advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/29/2012 1:15:30 AM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.