1 HOURS AGO Should you really be taking that shower *now*? Find out here: http://t.co/u8yzlHhv3P pic.twitter.com/pgdR9S4vpR

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 scores a Ashoka Aztec print organic cotton canvas tote from @RavenAndLily: http://t.co/kvnNjtgtXD

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

COMMENTS

Get in the Christmas spirit with a new Nickelodeon movie

Turkey Day is officially over, and the Xmas tunes are already playin’ on the radio. We couldn’t be more ready for the festivities of the holiday season...

This movie doesn't look that good in my opinion... Nickelodeon movies so rarely are.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 6:52:25 PM

U gotta love Drake <3

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:45:18 AM

My fave Fairly Odd character's Timmy. I am psyched to see Drake and Daniella in this new movie.

by otter77 on 11/29/2012 5:58:59 PM

I love Cosmo! He's the best Smile Why is Timmy a teenager though? I thought he was a ten year old?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/29/2012 4:45:27 PM

I NEED A FRIEND! PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/29/2012 4:40:46 PM

Drake Bell is kind of hot..... And hilariousSmile  Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/29/2012 3:38:04 PM

I love Drake Bell

by Lauren I. on 11/29/2012 10:37:39 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called..Legit boy advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/29/2012 1:15:30 AM

What makeup can you not survive without?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.