AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

17 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

COMMENTS

Get in the Christmas spirit with a new Nickelodeon movie

Turkey Day is officially over, and the Xmas tunes are already playin’ on the radio. We couldn’t be more ready for the festivities of the holiday season...

This movie doesn't look that good in my opinion... Nickelodeon movies so rarely are.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 6:52:25 PM

U gotta love Drake <3

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:45:18 AM

My fave Fairly Odd character's Timmy. I am psyched to see Drake and Daniella in this new movie.

by otter77 on 11/29/2012 5:58:59 PM

I love Cosmo! He's the best Smile Why is Timmy a teenager though? I thought he was a ten year old?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/29/2012 4:45:27 PM

I NEED A FRIEND! PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/29/2012 4:40:46 PM

Drake Bell is kind of hot..... And hilariousSmile  Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/29/2012 3:38:04 PM

I love Drake Bell

by Lauren I. on 11/29/2012 10:37:39 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called..Legit boy advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/29/2012 1:15:30 AM