Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj

AN HOUR AGO Celebrate the big game with 5 of our fave football movies: http://t.co/iJfu3EVhjE

AN HOUR AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb

COMMENTS

I'm proud of my bod--but not my stretch marks

I’m only 13. I’m proud of my body, but I’ve been noticing I’m getting stretch marks on my breasts and thighs. Is that normal? Good...

I remember when I was that age. My mother took me bra shopping and that's when I first started to notice stretch marks on my breasts as well. I at only 14, I was about a 34B cup size and had faint stretch marks. I panicked at the time thinking that I was abnormal. Being very pale (natural blonde, fair skin) they seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. I will be honest though, at 21, there is not the slightest hint of these stretch marks and usually I am the type to scar very badly! Just give it some time, and they will go away.

by musicalmeg on 11/30/2012 8:17:09 AM

to every girl embarassed of her stretch marks go on to gurl(dot)com/2012/09/14/i-have-stretch-marks/#1 I hope you to see this as it's very inspiring Laughing

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 11/29/2012 5:11:27 PM

Mod mod mod
I have those on my stomach. And it's not big or anything like that. What do ya think?

Hey Girl, like in the article above, you are probably just growing. Be sure to moisturize your body well after you shower.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/29/2012 3:44:23 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok this has nothing to do with stretch marks lol. There's this boy at my karate who likes to tickle my chin, pat my head, and rest his arm on my shoulder. He also is starting to talk to my mom a lot. Does this mean he likes me?

It's difficult to tell, Chica. Sometimes guys will touch you like that when they like you but those gestures are also really friendly. Go with your gut- it's usually right.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/29/2012 1:08:15 PM

I have the same prob!

by serenitybaum on 11/29/2012 11:32:56 AM

Mod mod mod
You can get stretch marks on your hips/sides right???

Hey girl,