AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

Want perfect party makeup? Look no further!

Check out our quick how-to guide, complete with easy step-by-step instructions to master big-night-out looks. Discover your inner makeup guru and rock the night away with these fun...

I love these makeup tips. Even though I'll probably never get to use them since i go to a Catholic school....(uniforms blech>Frown I might be able to use it for the last formal dance that's coming up so thanks Laughing

by noneofyourfriends on 3/18/2013 7:17:50 PM

MOD MOD
Thanks!

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 12:33:46 PM

I'm going over my aunts house Sunday I'm wearing a BB cream a little
Foundation where I need it concealer for my undereyes
And Mascara but I can't decide If I should wear a candy apple red
Lipstick or a raspberry colored lipstick any advice?

Hey girl, candy apple def!

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 12:21:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I want to look really cute for school but I am not allowed to wear much makeup. I have really thick frizzy blonde curls and they are impossible to style!!! Is there any hairstyles that I could try that are made for curly hair? Also, Im only allowed to wear skin coloured eye shadow, cover up, blush and lipgloss! How can I look cute for school?

Hey girl! Mousse is a great product for girls with curls. Pull just a bit through your hair when you get out of the shower and you'll be good to go. Grab some light gold eyeshadow with shimmer in it and it will make your eyes pop. Confidence is really the only thing you need to look cute!

xo
Taeler L.

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/7/2012 11:52:29 PM

Hey lili-ana! I think that green eyeshadow would look awesome with your gold eyes. Give it a try!

by JellyBeanChick on 12/2/2012 5:23:25 PM

ok, so i have really pretty gold color eyes. what color of eyeshadow would look best with them? and when i say gold, i mean really gold. they turn grayish in bright moonlight too....but what color would go wwell with them?!?!?!? plz help!

Hey girl,

Check out this post for eyeshadow tips for every eye color! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/02/06/Pick-the-Perfect-Eye-Shadow.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by lili-ana on 12/2/2012 12:17:08 AM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there!

Laugh 121, Come join my club! I have plenty tips and you can even request some! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/1/2012 10:53:39 PM

My mom is taking me shoe shopping tomorrow for my holiday choir concert and I have no idea what would look good with my dress. I do know that it's more flattering with heels.
Also, jewlery & hair ideas?

Hey girl,

Cute dress! I would try a neutral heel like beige or black. I would use one piece of statement jewelry like a silver necklace or earrings! Have a great concert and have fun with your mom Smile

Meghan D.

by sherlocked on 11/30/2012 9:34:50 PM

I think i'm gonna try curling my hair for school! i need more makeup tips tho!

by laugh121 on 11/30/2012 6:47:07 PM

UBER CUTE!!!!!!! i wanna try the burgandy nails! I like the bouncy waves and cat eyes. Though I'm never gonna do cat eyes...cause i like the natural look...maybe i'll just try....cause i think it would be cool for a special occasion!!!!

by amileofroses on 11/29/2012 9:25:20 PM