AN HOUR AGO Sleep easy: 5 easy tips to kick your night owl habits for good!: http://t.co/akrP1wN0sQ

14 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

14 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

COMMENTS

Scumbag on the sidelines

I was in Spanish class and my crush came over to me and put his arm around me. He was like, "When is your next game...

Boys can be so annoying and mean sometimes. They don't care how people feel.

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:48:31 PM

Grrr... guys can be like that.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:22:39 PM

Ick some guys just mess with girls like that for fun, and they're pigs. If he wasn't joking, I can't blame you for your response.

by Taekwondolover on 1/20/2013 11:56:02 PM

Okay that is totally rude! Frown Grrr...

by LivieLoo on 12/24/2012 2:53:41 PM

You should probably ask him he was joking about the stalker thing. If he was, let it to. If he wasn't, just know that he was plain wrong about you.

by soccerlili on 12/6/2012 4:40:19 PM

what a jerk!!

by jamie57 on 12/4/2012 7:45:02 PM

What a jerk!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/1/2012 1:28:49 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Ok, I like this guy and he treats me ok but not great. He sometimes says I dress up like a girl because I don't really dress up like a girl even if I am a girl. Also, in one of the classes that we have he is nice but in another class he sometime laugh at me because of what his friends call me. What do ypu think he thinks of me.?? Should I still be friends with him.??

Hey girl, if any guy just treats you "ok" he's not worth your time, trust me!!

lauren r.

by Domoluvu25 on 12/1/2012 11:27:11 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:19:54 AM

To all the people who said "He's probably just joking!" I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have posted it if he said it jokingly

by Bobalina on 11/29/2012 10:04:48 PM