12 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

15 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

16 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Scumbag on the sidelines

I was in Spanish class and my crush came over to me and put his arm around me. He was like, "When is your next game...

Boys can be so annoying and mean sometimes. They don't care how people feel.

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:48:31 PM

Grrr... guys can be like that.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:22:39 PM

Ick some guys just mess with girls like that for fun, and they're pigs. If he wasn't joking, I can't blame you for your response.

by Taekwondolover on 1/20/2013 11:56:02 PM

Okay that is totally rude! Frown Grrr...

by LivieLoo on 12/24/2012 2:53:41 PM

You should probably ask him he was joking about the stalker thing. If he was, let it to. If he wasn't, just know that he was plain wrong about you.

by soccerlili on 12/6/2012 4:40:19 PM

what a jerk!!

by jamie57 on 12/4/2012 7:45:02 PM

What a jerk!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/1/2012 1:28:49 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Ok, I like this guy and he treats me ok but not great. He sometimes says I dress up like a girl because I don't really dress up like a girl even if I am a girl. Also, in one of the classes that we have he is nice but in another class he sometime laugh at me because of what his friends call me. What do ypu think he thinks of me.?? Should I still be friends with him.??

Hey girl, if any guy just treats you "ok" he's not worth your time, trust me!!

lauren r.

by Domoluvu25 on 12/1/2012 11:27:11 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:19:54 AM

To all the people who said "He's probably just joking!" I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have posted it if he said it jokingly

by Bobalina on 11/29/2012 10:04:48 PM

MOD!!!
I am scared of getting into a relationship because I do not want to think of them ending (someone moves away, graduates, etc.) Is there any way I can get over this fear and live in the here and now and have fun with relationships? Thanks!

Hey bridgge2010, yes of course you can. Just remember that the mind is a powerful thing. What you tell yourself, comes into existence. So if you tell yourself a relationship will last and there will be happy moments, then there will be. So try focusing on the positive things. The negativity will cancel itself out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bridgge2010 on 11/29/2012 10:04:47 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i REALLY like this one guy, and i just need advice on what to do. so anyway i like him, so i like stare at him a lot, and sometimes i see him staring back. hes really nice to me, and talks to me a lot (but not a TON), even though im not pretty and kinda socially awkward. and i used to think he liked me back, but now im not so sure. hes a big flirt with other people sometimes, and sometimes i get REALLY depressed because he talks to and hangs out with these other girls all the time, even though were only 13. one of the other girls even likes him back just as much as i do, so she must flirt with him a lot, so i think he likes her. but i just get so mad when i see her flirting with him and stuff!! i mean shes my friend and stuff, but i get mad at her (without telling her)and its just really hard cuz she likes him a lot too!! this almost made me cry today, and i REALLY need advice on what to do. i just-omg. i like him a lot...i wish he liked me Cry

Hey lilmissamazing, I really feel you girl. I'm crushing on a guy a lot too and I got really mad when I saw him talking to another girl. It's hard not to compare yourself to other girls in general, especially one who likes your crush. You have to remember he isn't going to like every girl he talks to, so just because they flirt a lot doesn't mean he's head over heels for her. And some people are just natural flirts(I've even been excused of flirting when I didn't mean to), so don't over think it. And even if you guys don't get romantically involved, you can always be friends. The connection you have with him will be different from the one he'll have with other girls. If he isn't the one for you, there's probably a reason. Hope this helps ya! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilmissamazing on 11/29/2012 6:34:53 PM

It sounds like he was joking. Lighten up!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/29/2012 5:47:29 PM

R u sure he wasn't just joking? If he wasn't- what a jerk

by boots1233 on 11/29/2012 5:03:47 PM

It seems like he was kinda joking... It depends on how he said it.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/29/2012 4:30:51 PM

Ummmm don't be so sensitive he was prob joking! Gawsh! Jk don't be mad just saying he was almost definitely joking so don't be angry with him.  Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/29/2012 3:36:12 PM

Wow that's mean! He wasn't just joking around about that stalker thing right?

by neonroxursox on 11/29/2012 2:23:59 PM